wife going on dates : Swingers Discussion 1095771081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasieswife going on dates
TOPIC: wife going on dates
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We need to give this a try, it would be hot for both of us.

Tarpon Springs FL

Username hidden
(18 posts)
For us- we both meet him. Usually, this is someone we've been around a bit- hopefully we have met several times. There's no rule as to who finds him, My husband knows a profile that would interest me when he sees it just as well as I would.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
just askin...do the hubby and wife both meet the prospective dating male before hand to discuss limits, dos, donts, etc. or is this a "bllind date" for the wife and does she do the online selecting on her own beforehand?

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
Keep driving- I'm a thousand miles from Texas. Still, you get it. A lot of people don't really understand "hotwifing."

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
"Nice, but you just have to be in California!"

LOL - I do travel regularly for both business and pleasure. I enjoy visiting Texas! ;-)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Nice, but you just have to be in California!

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
In my experience, with "Hotwifes" has been fantastic. It works out for the family as the husband stays at home with the kids while the wife and I date, and also get to enjoy weekend getaways and vacations. :-)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
It's been a while (obviously). To Lost's point about Open Marriage. That does work for some. I'm not going to condemn. Enigma, you sound a lot like us. We started in a similar manner. Couples have generally not worked for us (but we get bombarded by offers from every single man imaginable). I am more into the hotwife lifestyle as is my husband. Not only would he not be talked "down" to, I don't allow it, either. Play on!

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
My wife is a "hotwife" -- we started this journey with her going out alone on playdates. She then comes home to me and we fuck like crazy. We have had better luck at this then we have had at couples play. There have been a few speedbumps. I wait at home and take care of the kids, etc. That makes me anxious, jealous and a little like a cuckold. I reality I am actually very dominant and would not allow anyone to treat me as less then a man.

Overall we have liked it.

Mount Laurel NJ

Username hidden
(33 posts)
In the original post the author state excited and ''Worried". The excitement part we understand, but the worried part kinda threw us, worried about what? I would ask this be clarified as there may be issues here we can't comment on without it.

Gerrardstown WV

Username hidden
(277 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 107   End
TOPIC: wife going on dates