wife going on dates : Swingers Discussion 1095771071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasieswife going on dates
TOPIC: wife going on dates
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL

On this site for one. Also, at the local meet and greets, house parties, etc. They will seek you out.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
More than you'd imagine. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Those do make for great times!

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
@fk

Those are my favorite kinds of dates. I like having plenty of time to entertain the wife. Weekend getaways, and vacations are also great.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Too bad we hadn't found this forum earlier! Wife had a lot more experience before we met. Obviously she had to drag me into this ..lol. There was one couple we played with a lot - all four or opposite spouses, whichever we could make time for, any time. That was a great situation. Sometimes I'd even be getting home late in the evening and find he had stuck around after their fun just to say hi as we passed..! We also played alone, but of course that's way easier for the girls. There was one guy I let her play with a number of times, when possible. Never met him. The stories afterwards were great, as was the sex. I should put a couple more short stories up...

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Nic, that is a hot one that we've brought up before too.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
One of my favorite fantasies when I was part of a couple was having her pick up a guy and bringing him home (or to a hotel room) where I would have a web-cam set up so I could watch from a nearby room. Alas, we never lived that one out so if any of the ladies/couples out there share this fantasy, I would be happy to assume the role of the pick upee. :-)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
So noted Kitty. Whats a few hundred miles between friends? I'm sure a detour wont be much of a problem ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Go to google and put "hot wife site" in the search. you will see plenty of sites

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
I haven't heard the term "hotwife" before this... and it seems to fit exactly what my husband and I were talking about only an hour ago. Is there somewhere to get more "information" on it?

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   71 to 80 of 107   End
TOPIC: wife going on dates