wife going on dates : Swingers Discussion 1095771061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasieswife going on dates
TOPIC: wife going on dates
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, I'm looking for the right piece of jewelry- nothing cheap. That way when I'm out it will be obvious and some will know to move on, etc.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Exactly right Kitty. Clubs and Parties are where it would really be appreciated. I've also seen pieces of jewelry signifying the preference as well. Needless to say, I love seeing it! :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
I think I could carry through openly if we were out together. Where it would really help is at lifestyle clubs, meets, etc. It definitely makes a statement.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Thanks. I like being "tagged" for BBC. I haven't gotten up enough courage to put it somewhere visible when he takes me out, but I think he's going to make me wear it openly soon.

Sterling Heights MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Isn't it?!?!?!

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Nice Tat, Ms. Boles

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
We've done couples and had settled on the MFM version. We have now gone to the MFM version, I set up parties for her to please. I photo/video and she pleases 2-3 men. I use her afterward. She does this because she is told to by me, and she loves being a slut. She now only wants BBC. I have set her up on 2 dates. I met the guys, talked to them and made sure they were disease free. Then I set a date, told her where to be and off she went. Both times worked great. She loved being their sex toy, I loved owning and sharing my sex toy, and she loved coming home to be used by me.

Sterling Heights MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
We've done this, and in fact this has been the only way we've played so far.

Our first time was with a good friend of hers who she had developed feelings for after we got married. That was her/our introduction to polyamory. After that relationship developed platonically for quite a while he spent the night at our place and I listened to them in the next room.

Damn hot!

After that I developed a few friendships of my own over time, and went out for play dates.

We would only do this sort of thing if we trust each completely, so whether the other is in the room or not really isn't so important, and finding relationships that click is much easier for smaller numbers of people.

-steve

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(41 posts)
We have done this. If she has a friend, she likes getting to know him better on a more intimate level. I don't mind and really like hearing the details when she gets home.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1450 posts)
we have talked about it and i want her to go out and bring a man home and fuck him in front of me then me join in. that way she can have her pick and it aint up to me who it is.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(65 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 107   End
TOPIC: wife going on dates