wife going on dates : Swingers Discussion 1095771041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasieswife going on dates
TOPIC: wife going on dates
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting that I've found this topic. My wife has been doing this for about 6 months with a guy we met in a bar. Turns out he is vanilla, but, understands our lifestyle, and since he is a widower, needs someone he can trust without having to cruise the bars all the time. They have regular dates, dinner, etc., then sex. When she returns, wow, the sex with/for me is great. He and I have become good friends and golfing buddies.

Lewes DE

Username hidden
(7 posts)
i have to say this is maybe one of my highest fantasies. i would love for her to go out for the night or for the weekend with a nice guy that is there to take good care of her in every way. someone to take her away to just relax and cum over and over. take her away so she could just kick back and have fun. i have tried talking her into it but dont think its going to happen, at least not in the near future. i was wondering how to maybe give her that push that was needed for her to go. let me hear back from you.

Pigeon Forge TN

Username hidden
(64 posts)
From this guy's perspective it is just fraught with peril, and I prefer the husband being there to watch anyway. But I have done this a couple of times when I knew it really was the fantasy for both of them, and when we were very comfortable with everything.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
I would love for the Mrs to go out with a single guy or a couple. She just isn't interested in doing this. Would also like to be on the other end of it. Having the lady join me or us for an evening.

Niles MI

Username hidden
(157 posts)
She has been in a number of web shows from a friend's amateur site. I knew she was doing them & got details afterwards..just like when she was on a date. Never saw all pics or watched online. Just recently was on the friend's site and found pics from shows I never saw. Wow! That was something, her pics mixed into others'....

Roswell GA

Username hidden
(18 posts)
OMG fun4 hope you get all the details over and over ....... :D :p

Ucon ID

Username hidden
(27 posts)
My husband LOVES this. I've let him listen on the phone and watch on the webcam while I was with another guy. When I get home, there is some awesome "reclaiming" sex that happens.

Definitely have to be secure in your relationship for this to work, though.

Albuquerque NM

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Oh just deal wit it brother lol... I thought it was fanastic to listen to my woman getting fucked over the phone. We were 300 milkes apart at the time. I dealt wit it by grinning my ass off and rubbing my dick. lol

Ucon ID

Username hidden
(27 posts)
There is a girl (not an SLS member) who comes to see me every few weeks. After our first time she asked me to snap a few pics of us in the act, and sheepishly explained that they were for her to take back and show her boyfriend. Ever since then we've been trying to make our schedules work out for him to be there so he can watch in person, but in the meantime, she tells me that he gets incredibly aroused when she reports to him the details of what she and I did together.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(66 posts)
My wife has a SM whom she sometimes sees alone, occasionally spending the night with him. He is a special friend who has been in our lives since our earliest days in the l/s. The last time they were together he sent a couple of video clips to my phone in real time. It was so hot seeing her pleasing him in ways with which I am so familiar, and yet to see her doing her thing through his eyes rather than my own was an amazing experience. Love it!

For us the key is that we all three are totally familiar and comfortable with each other.

Lineboro Cpo MD

Username hidden
(291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 107   End
TOPIC: wife going on dates