wife going on dates : Swingers Discussion 1095771031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasieswife going on dates
TOPIC: wife going on dates
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@cpltoplay: I just looked at your profile and would be delighted to explore that. Feel free to email.

@luvrman: I have done the date thing a few times when I felt comfortable with everything. But with a couple of self-imposed rules. E.g., if they live anywhere close to me, I decline any repeat encounter for at least a few weeks. Otherwise you might risk the chance of some attachment or something. Not good. And so far, I have resisted requests for overnight dates. Maybe I'm being too cautious.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Fun, Will let you know if we make it to NOLA later in summer. You can experiment with comfort levels. The rest can watch the reactions!

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I hear you luvrman, and we are pretty much on the same wavelength. I just had a bad experience a year or so ago when the dude got pissed at how vocal his lady was expressing herself, and it sensitized me to avoid any trace of potential drama in any form. Jealousy being the most common source of drama.

Yeah, I agree that the couple generally calls the shots about what they ultimately want; but I'm not shy about telling them my preferences too. And I don't hesitate to take a pass on any situation with which I'm not comfortable. There's too much fun out there without drama, to get sucked into a bad situation.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Fun,

Valid concerns. I suppose I just assume, and have experienced that couples have those issues resolved before asking, or approaching a SM. Personally, whether the couple prefers the husband to be present, or not is their call. Don't really understand the 'selfish' issue, after all, they are calling the shots, as it should be.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
I have several reservations. First is just selfish: it's more erotic, for me, if a husband is there to watch how his wife responds when she's with me. Second, I never want to send even a hint of a signal that I would ever be willing, or even interested, in coming between anything. And finally, it takes a very secure and confident husband to not have some jealousy if his wife goes out to play without him. Until I know that everything is totally cool, better to avoid any potential for drama or hurt feelings.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Fun,

Just curious, what are your reservations about dating wives?

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
This is interesting. Many, many couples have profiles that adamantly state "we never play alone, don't ask," and my own profile says clearly that I prefer for the husband to be there. Even so, I am discovering that the date fantasy is very common. I've met two couples in the last month who have already started talking about her getting alone with me, if not for the whole night, at least for a few hours. I'm still a bit leery of this though; just need to be very careful to keep everything in the right perspective.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
There was one couple in particular we played with alot. Either all 4 or whenever one half could hook up with the other. I was working evenings & knew sometimes he was over while I was at work. Somerimes he'd stick around til I got home.. we'd all hang out, or he'd leave, or sometimes they'd time it so I got home & walked in on them. Wow. And yes, she did have to brace herself for the 'reclaiming my territory' sex after...lol

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Congrats for being able to manage your stress (worry, excitement, joy, happiness, fear - and unconditional love).

I've been there - best I can say is to keep yourself hydrated!! I will never forget the first time this happend - I got a call saying everything was going really well and that she would be home much later.

Every single emotion (no tears or anything like that) ran across my body! I could barely stand it. I tinkered around with a couple hobbies - but my thoughts were racing! It was challenging to even sit still!! For me, it was incredible brain candy - and I couldn't wait till she got home.

I trust that you find something to do - when the kids are asleep - in attempt to refocus your mind and energy - so that you are not spent when she walks in the door?

You are definitely open, honest, caring, and giving her the ability to experience new things that typically fade or are lost in vanilla esque relationships!

Alexandria VA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Good for you! I think it's awesome when a couple meets a SM and they all click. You guys get to fulfill a hot fantasy and he has the benefits of BOTH of your friendships.

Nice!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 107   End
TOPIC: wife going on dates