wife going on dates : Swingers Discussion 1095771021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasieswife going on dates
TOPIC: wife going on dates
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LetsPlayTogther ---

You hit the nail right on the head. Perfect!!!

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1448 posts)
Welcome to the Forum Onetight... Hope you enjoy. Our regular welcoming committee NicAtNight must have been detained. ;-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1448 posts)
We would never play that way. We always play together, Iether if with couples or singles. I just cannot see my wife alone fucking someone else,Then telling me the details,And she cannot see me doing that either. No pun intended but thats just the way we roll.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
Do the guys get to "date" other girls alone as well ? Personally, we dont see this type of arrangement working for the long haul. We assume it would end miserably.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
Perfectly described and incredibly hot letsplay. As always, the key part of your post is that all three understand the terms and boundaries and there is a mutual respect and each of you is getting exactly what they want from the fantasy.

Nice!!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We both find it a huge turn-on Karen going on a date. The fun starts days before when a txt message comes in from what’s the best word? Our threesome partner? Maybe even Karen’s boyfriend, lover? stud? , asking if she would like to meet for a drink.. Karen immediately goes into her mistress mode txt’ ing him back and keeping me involved by being sure I am copied with all her txt’ing. When I get home Karen has the biggest, naughtiest smile and usually give me the best kiss , and maybe a playful squeeze on the ass. Within a day or so, she’s excitedly shows me a new outfit, especially purchased for her upcoming date. We both build the sexual tension, lots of talk about her upcoming date, how far she will go, and we masturbate each other, always stopping just short of climax. By the time its time for her actual date, we have played out her date many times, and we are both horny as hell. I could go on for hours about all the shaving, primping and prepping she does for her date, but all I can say is both of us totally enjoy every second, the anticipation…..

Most of the time a “date for drinks” is just that, drinks, some kissing, being fingered, just for an hour or two. Karen likes to keep her friend horny for our threesome get-togethers. But every once and awhile I get a txt if its ok for them to get a room. I of course say, Sure, have fun…. I understand Karen likes to have some private time to explore her sexuality…. Either way when she gets home, we have a glass of wine together, telling me how much fun she had and usually has the new that the three of us are going to get-together for some fun in a few days. Of course the sex after her date is amazing for both of us, and it’s a turn on for both of us if once and awhile she has a deposit of white cream between her legs to show, so naughty…

So should a wife date once and a while? Absolutely, If all three individual’s involved understand each others desires, needs and boundaries . And of course it has to be with a trusted, long term gent. And as for me, having Karen out on a date for a few hours, once and a while is a turn on as well.. And no I don’t sit there alone waiting, fretting or worrying or for that matter masturbating… When Karen goes out on her date with another man, I consider it very natural, it’s just like her going out with one of her girlfriends… The only difference is I end up with a gal who is on fire after her date, and I love being the one who puts that fire out… At least for a few days or so..

Skaneateles NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
boles,

I totally understand, as I have had the morning, and afternoon dates as well. It's about the mutually agreed time and schedule that works for all involved.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
luvrman, speaking of logistics, I have sent her on 2 dates. I had met and screened the guys, and she knew she was only going to please them. We arrange it early enough in the afternoon that her traveling home is safe. She loves the trip home and arriving fully used and she knows I'm going to use her some more. She always says she never wants to stay overnight, even when we meet people together. The hottest part of the night for us is when we're alone after the meet, and waiting overnight seems to be waiting too long.

Sterling Heights MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Think about the excitement of the first date in high school or college - the anticipation about what 'may' happen. To experience that now after several years of marriage would be fun. I would love to give her that excitement, if she wanted it.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Fun,

I can respect your caution. We each are responsible for honoring our comfort zone for sure. I suppose I take more of a Zen approach, and let things unfold in a natural progression type mode. Each couple/encounter is a separate and unique experience with a life of its own. Have I had less than desirable experiences with couples drama? Yes. I actually smiled when you mentioned the issue of the husbands jealousy regarding the wifes responsiveness to you. I've been there, done that for sure. I usually just chalk it up to a learning experience, and I try not to let that influence future decisions.

With respect to the overnight stays. In most instances, it is reasonable in a logistical and safety sense in that the hour is likely late, and both the husband and I prefer the wife not to be on the road during late hours.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 107   End
TOPIC: wife going on dates