wife going on dates : Swingers Discussion 1095771011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasieswife going on dates
TOPIC: wife going on dates
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Very hot fantasy and loved your description Bama.

Between you and Mrs. Sav, (pun intended), I now have TWO reasons to make a road trip to Alabama!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
i work nightshift. There is a husband from one of the couples that my wife has clicked with. They have gone on a few dates and played alone with his wifes permission. She has sent me pictures and short vid clips in real time while i was at work. made my night go by much faster. huge turn on for me. But we are very comfortable with the situation.

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(43 posts)
LetsPlayTogther, I really enjoyed your accounting and description of your wife going on a "date". It's been a while but the Mrs going on a "date" is something we've done a handful of times and enjoyed very much. Enjoyed is putting it mildly.. as you described.. the pre date teasing and the post date sex is just scorching hot! The call on her way home giving me enough tidbits to get me soooo aroused yet holding back a detail or 2 till she gets home... the anticipation of listening to her as we both get more excited... wow! Thanks for the sharing! L&C

Mohnton PA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
That's what we mean by dates!!

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We've never played alone but under the right circumstances, with the right person/couple, we'd be open to the idea. I sometimes travel for work and if I'm going to be gone for more than a couple of weeks, I'd like for my g/f to still have a little fun without me. At the same, neither one of us would ever go on a "date" with another person. If either of us were to play alone, it would be for the purpose of having sex, not going out to dinner and a movie.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Justus - then definitely don't change a thing! Enjoy exactly what works! GF - while not nearly as often as she has, I have played on my own, some with someone she knew, and others with a F I met here, who she didn't know. All were lots of fun. One of our funnier nights was saying goodbye to the babysitter and walking outside, then saying goodbye to each other & driving in separate directions towards our dates.. good stuff! Then the stories in review afterwards...oh!

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
And, Thank you again Andy. :-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
Yes but it's the FRONT of Mrs. WV I am interested in right now.

8-)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
No worries Andy.

We always have your back.

:-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
Dammit WV, I was at work! lol

Let me add my welcome and say once again, I find this to be an extremely hot fantasy. And I mean that from both sides of the equation. When I am part of a couple, I love when she has "dates", just as she enjoys me having dates of my own.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 107   End
TOPIC: wife going on dates