wife going on dates : Swingers Discussion 10957710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasieswife going on dates
TOPIC: wife going on dates
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 107 of 107 
User Details are only visible to members.
do not get me started on the sights and smells the next day when i went out to the car in the heat of the day and opened the door the distinctive smell of sex hit me and my excitement grew all over again

Golden Hills CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
UPDATE: well it went great we have played before with this gentleman mostly it was something new that if i may say so added a whole new demension to our relationship i never realized how much i controlled our previous playtimes and how out of control and anxiety riddled i was listening to them play. it was great she arrived home safely several hours later and we had our own private session that was hotter and more intense than it had been in a very long time this is not for everybody though trust me when i say the anxiety gets very high i wanted to rush down to the motel they were at and tear the door down and join them several times. anyway all is well and i will keep everybody informed

Golden Hills CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We've done it. Sometimes it's the only way. A person will fool around wuth your spouse, but the idea that the spouse knows is foreign to them They can't comprehend. Kitty enjoys it more when I am present.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
While we have on rare occasions played separately, it was when one or the other of us was out of town on business travel. Neither of us would ever leave the other at home while we went out to play with someone else.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
How'd it go?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
never experienced that. can understand ur excitement, anxiety, etc. good luck

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
just curios how others handle it. my wife has gone on a date tonight with a friend i am at home taking care of the kids and although if something happens she promised to call and let me listen. I am excited and worried does anybody else have any ways of dealing with the excitement

Golden Hills CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 107 of 107 
TOPIC: wife going on dates