wife going on dates : Swingers Discussion 109577
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasieswife going on dates
TOPIC: wife going on dates
Created by: mtnhicpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
just curios how others handle it. my wife has gone on a date tonight with a friend i am at home taking care of the kids and although if something happens she promised to call and let me listen. I am excited and worried does anybody else have any ways of dealing with the excitement
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My Karen from time to time “Dates” a gentlemen we have know for quite awhile. We have had some great 3somes with him, he is a safe, stable, respectful person. Just what you want and need in a fuck buddy. And after talking about it, was natural and a turn on for both Karen and I for her to go out with him alone. Everything is always above board, always checking with me that’s I’m ok with her going out on a “Date”. But its always easy to see when a date in coming up. Karen with a skip in her step and sly smile on her face.. It starts with a call she takes privately, or a furry of txt messages.. The day prior there is a day of pedicure, manicure and hair styling, then the very long shower for shaving her self baby smooth just hours before... Now all “Date” days are erotic and fun. Karen has gone to his home, and they have met at motels. But the best “Dates” everyone agrees, are when he arrives at the house just before I go to work. The three of us have a coffee, Karen in a very sexy “Fuck Me” nighty, that beautiful naughty girl smile on her face. I love the sound of the door being dead bolted behind me as I head off to work... For the next several hours they suck and fuck each others brains out and do what ever else turns them on...

Karen then sends me a quick txt message so that I arrive just as he is about to leave. When I unlock the front door the house is filled with the aroma of sex.. Karen her sexy nighty still on, but her hair is always bit wild. She has a contented look on her face and gives him one more kiss before slapping him on the butt and sending him on his way. She then falls into my arms, kissing me deeply. Her body is always so warm, hot even, the scent of his cologne still clinging to her hair and skin.. Karen and I share a glass of wine as she tell me about the fun she had. Lets me get a peak at her puffy pink engorged pussy before taking me to our bed and shows me the big wet spot on the sheets where she had been well fucks just an hour before... We then have great mind blowing sex before falling off to sleep in each others arms... One last little fun thing. Karen likes skipping taking a shower till the next day. She says she love the feel of two men’s sperm in her pussy.. Now am I a lucky guy or what ...

Skaneateles NY

Username hidden
(23 posts)
My kinda girl!

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
got to love a good bump...although being a burlesque girl I like my bump with a grind :)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16993 posts)
Well "bumped" WV, I LOVE this one!

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Bump, Bumpiddy, Bump...

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
Welcome to the forum redinbed

LOVE the way your mind works...very hot fantasies. Please do share the results when you make them a reality!

A

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Welcome the the forum RogueAndWench and thanks for sharing! That is some HOT action! I love the idea of a netcam. does she ever travel? say, to Ohio?

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I LOVE it when my wife plays alone! There have been two specific times that just completely rocked my boat! ;)

The first time she ever played alone was on a night that I had to work very, very late. It was on our only kid-less weeknight, so she went out to a restaurant near our house where there was live music. I soon got a text from her saying that she had noticed that one of her boyfriends that we had played with previously was on IM... I told her to invite him out and that I was fine with whatever she wanted to do. I fully expected that they'd have some drinks together at the bar and that would be the extent of it.

The next text that I received said that they were at our home playing strip Trivial Pursuit! ...And she was losing.

In this situation, I don't have much good advice for you as to how to pass the time... I had a very hard time concentrating on my work that night, and I distinctly remember a distinct wet spot that soaked all the way through my underwear and into my pants!

By the time I got home that night, he was already gone, and she was asleep in their sex-stained sheets. I made sure that she came to a complete understanding of just how much she had turned me on that night!

Another time that she played alone was when I was on an extended business trip out of town. She knew that I had enjoyed the first time she played alone, so she wanted to do something special for me while I was gone. Her plan was to find a girl to play with on our bedroom netcam so I could watch from my hotel room in chicago!

Unfortunately, she couldn't find a girl. I told her to find a guy... So she did.

Once again, all her regular boyfriends were busy, so she just got a new guy. This time, I didn't get to vet him, but luckily he turned out to be one of her best experiences.

They fucked for hours while I watched from my hotel room. Here, I get to give some good advice for how to pass your time! If you have the resources and the skill, the netcam is a very cool setup. I watched my wife (girlfriend at the time) fuck another guy for hours while I watched, drank, and jacked off in a hotel room 200 miles away! I even used the cam's snap shot function to document the entire event. I have hundreds of pics from that night!

New Buffalo MI

Username hidden
(15 posts)
I did not read all the replies and I an sticking with the original question.

My wife loves to go on dates with her boyfriends and I also love that. Some times they fuck at home and she makes sure she moans very loud so I can also enjoy it.

When she is away, and it could be an overnight trip, she takes pictures and also tells me the details afterwards, which I love.

It is a fun event for her and very "private" since she likes that as much as fucking in public. I love for her to have fun and I enjoy her coming home loaded with cum fro another guy.

I guess I like her having fun in any way.

Mat

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(86 posts)
I loved for my first wife to go out on dates and I would be so turned on the whole time she was gone. But it was always with someone I have met and trusted. Sometimes they would call me and let me listen, othertimes just tell me how big his cock was etc, teasing me to no end and I loved it. Sometimes she fucked them in the car or at his place and sometimes his friends, other times she would bring them home and fuck them alone or with me watching.... I loved it all.

Glendale AZ

Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 107   End
TOPIC: wife going on dates