wife done regularly as I watch : Swingers Discussion 51187
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasieswife done regularly as I watch
TOPIC: wife done regularly as I watch
Created by: terrific_twosome2001 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think a lady has three holes and some want more to fuill them, I am all for being one of them

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
I don't think there is anything sexier than watching my wife with another guy....And my wife likes watching me, while she's being satisfied.

Phila PA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I love watching my lady serviced. She was iffy at first, but now she's very comfortable knowing it didn't change my respect for her. I once sat and cuddled with the other guy's wife while he did my girl. His girl and I directed and they were too eager to comply. One of the best times we've had thus far. I can't wait till the next time with that couple.

Canonsburg PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
Damn you said that well!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
HiYa Terrific_Twosome2001.

Well, you got two things right. She just needs a little reassurance from you and apparently a thick cock to make her cum hard.

Actually, our experience is that this voyeuristic fantasy of yours is quite common in the lifestyle. Men often like watching their woman with another man. There's a reason for this. Sad, but true, you don't often get to see the whole picture of your wife when you are up close and personal. You are likely to miss her expression or mannerisms in some positions. Even worse, you may find that she enjoys certain positions you never thought of with her. This is where the other guy cums in. You get to sit back and watch everything otherwise un-distracted. You'll see things about her that you missed previously, up close and personal. As a bonus, you get to talk to her later about her experience, i. e., what she liked and didn't like with the other man. Woman are always comfortable about telling you what they liked. So, listen up.

In the meantime, keep giving her that little bit of reassurance that she needs and keep looking for that thick cock (that she wants) to make her cum hard.

Hansel & Gretel

Farmington Hills MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
terrific-twosome, SAKinkysingle, CarpeDiemCouple, the fox, and NWhorseman

WoW!! Welcum to the forums all you virgin posters!! Got me several cherries. Woo Hoo!!!

I love to have my partner watch me with other men and ladies. He gets lots of pleasure enjoying this type of erotica. Me too!! LoL!

Raven ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It is not an uncommon desire. A buddy of mine routinely has his wife service other men while he watches. At first she was apparently not too sure. But after the first couple of times, she has really begun to enjoy their evenings out. They typically go to bars and strike-up a conversation with someone she finds attractive. After a few drinks and her flirting, they often end up in the back seat of their SUV. At that point she leans over and sucks until the guy's cock blows. She really loves loves to talk dirty to make the guys squirt until dry. Very nice.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: wife done regularly as I watch