wife and I want my buddy to join us : Swingers Discussion 188813
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasieswife and I want my buddy to join us
TOPIC: wife and I want my buddy to join us
Created by: fumo13 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic makes some important points......be prepared to lose a good friend & would an "experienced" male be better?

In the personal experience I related, the "friend" we invited over was a GOOD & trusted friend - but not a CLOSE friend. We saw him occasionally after that - but he wasnt in our inner circle of friends.

Also, we were in a situation where we werent even aware of Swingers and LS clubs - this was back around 1992 - so we didnt have many options, that y'all could take advantage of.

In some regards we were lucky, but at the same time we had a good sense of the friend.

Bee Caves TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
Welcome to the forum fumo13

This topic has come up before and as mentioned already, there are some potential problems with inviting a friend to join you.

Take a look through the old threads for more detailed advice but the short version is, be prepared to lose him as a friend. I am not saying it will happen but bringing an experienced single male into your bedroom who understands the dynamics is a totally different scenario than inviting a friend with no LS experience.

Good luck and have fun!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Seems like only a few days ago this very topic came up - except in that instance, the hubby wanted to surprise his wife in bed with a friend...which, imho was not good idea.

You both fantasize about having this friend over and both of you enjoy the fantasy -which is all good & important. I guess the 2 main points to be sure about is whether this friend of yours will actually like to join in and fuck your wife and secondly, be considerate & respectful AFTER the situation - so as to not take advantage of that instance & push for further rendezvous' if you both arent ready for follow-ups.

My ex GF & I had the exact same scenario as you. In this case, I initiated the idea...and for several weeks we fantasized about having a mutual friend of ours in bed for a MFM experience. It was obvious that my GF enjoyed the fantasy....so, we finally acted upon it by just "innocently" calling him up one evening to come over for some drinks & TV.....while he was there we sprung it upon him and we ALL enjoyed the experience in the back bedroom......

Good luck.... BTW, would love to hear if you guys act upon this & how it turns out.

Bee Caves TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
Ah, the joys of a MFM! It is worth doing! The good points are: A healthy woman can outfuck several considerate men. Watching her in full sexual glory will recharge your battery until you can hardly wait for you turn again. She will be back in overdrive as soon as the tag team man is in..... The not so good point: Somebody will get to feeling attached. Can cause a relationship crash!!! The cure: The third wheel should be an out of towner or travel the majority of the time. A purely physical attraction with no potential mental engagement is a plus.

The things you regret most are the opportunities you never tried!

Yucaipa CA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: wife and I want my buddy to join us