watching hubby with another guy : Swingers Discussion 1924461041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasieswatching hubby with another guy
TOPIC: watching hubby with another guy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Should have talked it over before going on the date, and if he thinks you think less of him....I'd say he has issues but might be afraid to "rock the boat". (so o speak)

My opinion....it was wrong to put him on the spot like that.

Username hidden
(40 posts)
HUGE fantasy of mine but hubby is very st8. Whats a girl to do?

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
I think a lot of women have this fantasy; I've certainly heard it before from several quarters. If he enjoyed it because he liked sex with another man, that's one thing. But if he enjoyed it because he loved seeing the lust and satisfaction in his lady's eyes, well......we should all be so lucky!

Reston VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
And last but not least........

If he did enjoy it and plans to continue, please tell him to be man enough to change his sexual preference on his profile.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17024 posts)
Talking about this between you two is the key here, and believe it or not, there are a lot of men who fear feeling like less of a man to his wife than the fear of the actual act itself. if this is the case then you must reassure him that is not so. tell him how hot it made you, if that was the case.

Tell him how could you think he was less man when it was your idea in the first place.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Welcome to the forum luv2chat34.

I suppose there was no harm in asking but would you have accepted him telling you no? Couples make requests of each other all the time but when it becomes a demand or expectation, I think there can be problems.

BTW, you never said if you enjoyed it or if your husband is willing to do more for you.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11934 posts)
If the guy is truly Straight, then she basicall asked him to 'take one for the team'. Same sort of thing. I think it's wrong.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17024 posts)
To Akron: Heres some more info. Hubby is not cuck. hubby knew the other guy was bi and is cool with mmf etc. My husband to my knowledge never sucked a guy or was with a guy in any form.... My husband has always enjoyed me with m and f so I wanted to see him play with a guy. Surprisingly though, he let the guy give him some pretty good oral. hubby never sounded the way he did with him as with me.... steve, my husband now thinks or feels I think less of him alil. I dont ....

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
"" was i wrong to ask him of that?"

If he is really straight then it was wrong of you, in my opinion.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17024 posts)
Not wrong at all but be carefull it's addicting

Temperance MI
Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
TOPIC: watching hubby with another guy