watching hubby with another guy : Swingers Discussion 1924461031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasieswatching hubby with another guy
TOPIC: watching hubby with another guy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Personally I think no more than 20 percent of men are Bi or Bi-curious, This is my own number and not looking at any data, and is my best guess and think this number may even be high.

Sometimes I think it seems like more because we get contacted by a lot of couples where the man is listed as straight in his profile for various reasons, I'd say about 80 percent of couples that contact us directly the male half is listed as straight.

But in no way do I think that Bi men are the majority.

you have to remember that this is a swing site, so yes the proportion of bi male and female percentages are going to be much higher than in the real world.

saying that, I don't even think that Bi women are the majority either, maybe on this site yes, but not in the real world, although I pretty much think that there are a lot more bi women than men.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Ill rephrase

"I seriously question whether straight men are truly the majority"

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
"I seriously question whether straight people exist"

Don't question. I can assure you they do.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
John

I'm sure you're right.

Im just surprised at the number of bi men vs. the number of bi men who actually list as bi.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I agree, we have come across couple that have contacted us and the male half wanted to try it and was curious, a few have said that it wasn't for them afterwards.

You're right, it's not for everyone, to us it's just another sexual preference, you either like it or you don't just like other preferences, for the same reason we don't hold it against women if they only want to be with men.

"I seriously question whether straight people exist."

That is a bold statement to make, and feel it is no where near the truth, There are plenty of men and women who are not bi and would never consider having sex with the same sex.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
if Angel was to put me on the spot for ANYTHING out of our normal boundries Id always say no..

as for Man on Man... nope not happening..not my cup of tea...ever.

I have nothing against those who do it, but NO way here..

It called a preference...i prefer only females.. never tried it... never will...

And if you ask your partner ANYTHING that hasnt been discussed before it should always be no... just my thoughts...

angel and i have a set list of "no way" and i wouldnt ask her to do anything on her list either... but of course we have a good communication level that seems unusual....

Lancaster OH
Username hidden
(128 posts)
Nothing wrong with asking.

He could have said no. I am yet to come across a man or man half of a couple that wasnt into it.

I seriously question whether straight people exist.

You may have finally given the green light to something he has been wanting to do or has been doing without your knowledge already. Now he is free to do so.

If you liked it. Tell him you liked it and found it a turn on. If he is the 1/10 of 1% of straight males....Then he will tell you he didnt like it

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Thanks AkronFunTimes, I try to let people know as much about me as I safely can. Hopefully that avoids unwanted surprises and false expectations.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Pretty cool you time stamp your pictures.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Depends on the dynamic between the two of you. It wouldn't be automatically wrong unless you knew he really wouldn't like being put on the spot. Did he end up liking it? if so, all's well.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(388 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
TOPIC: watching hubby with another guy