Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies watching hubby with another guy
TOPIC: watching hubby with another guy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have considered doing a 69 with a Guy ever since my ex-GD told me she wanted to see that When she sucked a woman's titties during a FMF Three some I committed to do a 69 and possibly let the Guy Fuck me while I either fuck one of the women or eat their pussy. I've often fantasized being fucked by a woman with a strap-on or a man as I fuck a woman . My ex-gf has fucked me with the anal toy I kept I'm my office. I always worked naked when I worked late and on weekends.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
luv2chat: Just like most, I have my own opinion based on my experiences and relationship with my wife. That said, at the end of the day what matters is that you put it out there, your partner went along with it, and you both enjoyed it. His feelings about how you view him, I'm willing to bet are more common that one would admit. Speaking for myself, it wasn't easy revealing to my wife certain fantasies, etc., regardless of whether she was ok with it or not. It was me and I had to be comfortable with myself before I could be comfortable with either her approval or disapproval. I wouldn't worry to much about others misgivings about your approach, whether you should've done this or that. It's out there and what you and your hubby do from this point on is what's important.

Mayaguez PR
Username hidden
(26 posts)
My 1st oral experience with a man (getting and giving) was at my hotwife's (and his wife's) urging with the bi husband of a very fun couple we'd met twice before. It turned the wives on immensely (especially mine!). It definitely flipped her freak switch and ended up being the hottest 4some we ever had. I was surprised at how strangely erotic it felt and how excited and closer to each other I (and she) felt when she joined him in licking and sucking me and when we french kissed as we went down on him. I had always gotten super turned on and excited watching and sharing her with men and discovered that she became super turned on and excited watching and sharing me with men. After that experience we began meeting bi males for mfm 3somes and we both found those experiences to be much more intimate (and kinkier LOL) than 4somes with couples.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(262 posts)
At first my wife just wanted details when I returned from bi parties now she has spoken about wanting to listen as I play and hear how turned on I get and they get

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Come again?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
At first has just requested details as I make her.cum again now she has spoke about l liste ning as I lay the phone out so she can hear it for herself

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
I would say that a discussion before hand should happen first. If afraid to bluntly come out and ask, hint first. Throw out suggestions first off about swinging softly, then if he bites on it, then suggest what if he (the other guy) wanted to fondle your husband, how would he react; but throw hint that you think that would be hott. As for me, my wife got into the curious mode with her gf, so I told her since she Hung around her like they were joined at hip, to try it... well, she loved it and couldn't get enough of her! So we started swinging with the couple. I haven't told her yet, but I am the curious one and have been for a while...just don't know how she would react. The couple only lasted one nite as het bf freaked how better I was at going down on her than her husband - drama! Oh well, like I said, suggest it softly, and go with his feelings...

Dacula GA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Im not going to disagree with anyone and im not really arguing a fact. Just my opinion and experience.

if I click on "whos on" right now and looking in a 100 mile radius. I can count on one hand the number of single guys who have not contacted us. And couples come pretty close to that.

Single guys that we have been interested in but havent contacted us.....We have many times sent an email something like "Too bad youre straight"

And sure as shit. Almost all come back......"Well I list as straight but........"

I say this because it changed my mind. I dont care if anyone is straight, gay, or whatever. I really honestly thought that looking for a bi guy would be a needle in a haystack on here. I really thought they were a tiny percentage of guys. It surprised the hell out of me that it was the total opposite of what I had thought,

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Thanks KindDragon, that's on my to-do list, but since nothing much has changed (ie. weight, appearance, etc) it hasn't happend - yet..

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(410 posts)
"Im just surprised at the number of bi men vs. the number of bi men who actually list as bi. "

I am sure you get a lot of mail from Bi men or those who'd like to try interacting with a male but you're figures are based on who contacts you. I would think the number of emails you get from straight men would be significantly less. Many are uncomfortable even knowing their is a Bi guy in the room, others just prefer straight men and others still have deep seeded fears or anger towards Bi men, some couldn't care less if you're straight or Bi even though they themselves are 100% straight if they find you both suited to their desires. Clearly it would seem the majority of your emails would be from couples with a Bi male or those couples/men interested in exploring their Bi curiosity. Therefore you're statement has no real basis for comparison. It would be no different if I made the statement "It is my opinion the majority of swingers are over 40" and basing on the fact that most who contact us are over 40.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
TOPIC: watching hubby with another guy