Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies watching hubby with another guy
TOPIC: watching hubby with another guy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No, I was afraid I had erroneously offended others as I offended you so I deleted the post. It was intended humorously and obviously missed the mark. I hadn't posted anything in months and thought I would kill some time on the forums and attempted being clever. Mea Culpa.

I would like to point out that my original post said 'In our experience...' It wasn't an accusation aimed at mankind or an idictment of the human race nor a sweeping generalization condemning men everywhere, just a amusing (for us) observation on the few encounters we have had with 'straight' men.

Thanks for understanding, Steve

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(138 posts)
Set your limits before you leave the house . Getting caught up in the moment can cause confusion, hurt and distrust later. If the other people you are playing with can't abide by those limit then playtime is over .

Just like every man who wants to see his woman with another woman . I wouldn't mind seeing two men together ...it's been awhile

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I saw the post last night and found it amusing that he was listed as straight. So I guess that makes him a lair

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
Hmmm, seems someone deleted their post. I guess he doesn't have the conviction to stand behind his words.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
"Our experience is that there are two kinds of guys: bisexual and liars." That is actually an adaptation of an original phrase "There are two types of men: those who masturbate, and those who lie about it." Being that masturbation was not the topic at hand, I can see why it would be altered.

To the OP, There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking your partner to try something, especially if is fulfills a fantasy of yours. It's important to keep the lines of communication open. The problem will quickly arise when there is any expenctation or pressure for your partner to do anything that he is uncomfortable with, in order to fulfill said fantasy.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
"Our experience is that there are two kinds of guys: bisexual and liars."

Seriously? I can tell you with 100% certainty that I am neither and I think your generalization is insulting.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
Like pilot said. There are TONS. They just dont list that way.

Our bi play is "light" . No buttsex or anything but we enjoy oral sharing and such. So we find even most "straight" guys are into that.

Its very rare that we come across someone who is truly STRAIGHT and is not open to some light play like we're into.

To be polite, we dont email guys who list as straight since even though we can pretty much assume they wouldnt be opposed, we respect their profile tag.

But our email box is full of straight guys and straight couples totally down for what we are looking for. So I dont think there is a shortage.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Kinkyargirl, there are many of us in the south, but it is hard to find them since many of them list themselves as straight.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(409 posts)
why are none in the south? bummer

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Mmmm sounds hot I love being naked working naked, interesting

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
TOPIC: watching hubby with another guy