truckers fantasy : Swingers Discussion 1654461021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiestruckers fantasy
TOPIC: truckers fantasy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
or that colored wrist band with the number on it from another forum thread.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Could always try wearing an SLS pin or hat

Davenport FL
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Welcome to the forum midmolovers4fun

Sounds like all you need to do is give a cb shout-out and once word of mouth gets around, the trucker will be listening for your call.

good luck and have fun!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I work at a truck stop in Missouri & my gf & I are swingers. I am sure couples come thru where I work & would love to play. I would love to find a way to let couples know if they stop for the night or weekend we would like to hook up & have some adult fun. Any ideas how I can do this?

Boonville MO
Username hidden
(1 post)
forgot about the times when we had a rig ourself, lol, loads of fun running the road and exchanging some sexual pleasures with the right ones.

As well once at the nc/sc border I happen to pick up a cb shout from someone called Ringmaster, truckers keep that name in mind, ended up being a couple and the little frail darling of a slut was servicing truckers, damn what an experence.

Hot Springs National Park AR
Username hidden
(155 posts)
When we do road trips, we always try to play some with the truckers, at least untill the new school ones start getting stupid with it. Nothing like running with a good string of rigs making up time, tossing some ass and titt shots or getting a big ass blow job in route.

Hot Springs National Park AR
Username hidden
(155 posts)
I was a trucker for sometime.when it happen to me, it was great.If you do it just smile and wave good bye,most understand and know its was just for fun

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
when we are traveling, i'll often finger my partner and make her cum while driving past truckers. she can also get off by me playing with her nipples. so we'll do that while we drive by. it's more fun for us to see the reactions. occasionally some will try to speed up and not let go, but for the most part they have been appreciative and let it go at that.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I have been "caught" a few times by truckers while relieving some tension. But so far I have been too chicken to purposely flash them. Though, hubby is encouraging me to do it.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(271 posts)
WE PLAY A LOT WHILE ON THE ROAD. WE HAVE EVEN WENT AS FAR AS HER RIDING ME WHILE WE DRIVE ( BUT THAT WAS OF THE NIGHT). MY WIFE IS A GREAT COCK SUCKER AND I LOVE TO SHOW HER OFF WHEN WE ARE ON THE ROAD. LOVE WHEN PEOPLE SPEED UP ON THE ROAD TO WATCH US. REALLY LOVE WHEN ITS A MAN AND WOMAN AND THEY START PLAYING ALONG. I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS ON HERE THAT DRIVES TRUCK AND WOULD LOVE TO GET A CHANCE FOR MY WIFE TO JUMP UP IN THE TRUCK WITH THEM AND EITHER THEM FUCK OR ALL THREE OF US. THIS IS A HOT FANTASY.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(65 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
TOPIC: truckers fantasy