Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies truckers fantasy
TOPIC: truckers fantasy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In January I was bating on the freeway as hubby drove and I made sure as we came along side every truck driver that my clothes were further away from the action giving full view.

Salem OR
Username hidden
(23 posts)
We look, sometimes if you follow us into a truck stop we'll do more then look, if you like ;)

Davenport FL
Username hidden
(51 posts)
we were on a road trip thursday ........ my wife flashed every OTR truck we passed on the Indiana toll road and nobody looked....... maybe this is why nobody flashes truckers anymore.........

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
I was driving up te interstate one morning with the white blouse and black skirt I am wearing in our profile. I was also wearing thigh high stockings. I played with myself while next to a trucker, he was watching and I knew it. What a thrill that was. Lets just say it was the start to one amazing day... He got off his exit and blew his horn and smilied. I would do it again anytime.....

Lewis NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Haven't done it in a few years, but one on summer road trip with Hubby I was feeling quite hot. We stopped at a X-rated bookstore and I bought a nice vibe for myself. Since we were several hours from home, I had to try it out. Pants down, tits out, I masturbated the whole way home. Hubby kept pace with a rig for awhile and the driver enjoyed the show. I was too hot to notice or care that I was being watched.

Mrs. Breakthru

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(63 posts)
anyone have any truckers fantasies to share? what ever happened to flashers,we drivers don't see any or very few female flashers these days.

I get flashed all the time...... I didn't know this was rare. the only show I have ever seen was a redhead fingering herself and driving with her feet in a red convertible mustang.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
As a frequent traveler in our motor home, I (the hubby) am always watching for flashers.........FLASHERS, don't forget that we in the motor homes also enjoy seeing whatever skin or action you wish to show.......THANKS!!!!!

Pigeon Forge TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Great reply NicAtNight. We are headed out on a trip....let the flashing begin.

Galveston TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
"I dont flash. I dont even get why ppl would"

Undoubtedly for the same reasons you do what you do in this LS, because they enjoy it.

And to all of the exhibitionists out there let me just say, THANK YOU!

;-D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I live in the Houston area, I dont flash. I dont even get why ppl would. But to each thier own.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2295 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 48   End
TOPIC: truckers fantasy