Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › truckers fantasy
TOPIC: truckers_fantasy
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
11 to 20 of 70
User Details are only visible to members.
So many with the same interest. So far away .....

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(425 posts)
We've posted before that the rule with the convertible is "Top down/top down" so rabbit is always topless on the way to the nude pool on Sundays. Truckers and guys in pick up trucks get a free show and will often pace us for awhile.

Oh BTW, rabbit shares that rest stop fantasy as well. We may just need to borrow an RV for that one.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3944 posts)
@sc55. We need to work on promoting this rest area orgy idea.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8135 posts)
Lady is a truckers flasher's dream.

She's usually not totally graphic about it, but she really loves giving truckers a look-see when she sees them looking.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1129 posts)
My wife has a fantasy of stopping at a truck stop where there are lots of trucks & having them come in to our RV and one, 2 or 3 at a time and have their way with her while I watch. She said she could go all night & take as many as she could. She does flash a lot of them from the RV. Since we're sitting as high as the trucks, they can get a very good view. She also loves riding completely naked and having me pull along side truckers on the 4 lane and stay side be side while she masterbates & plays with her breasts. Sometimes its hard to keep my eyes on the road & I especially like the reaction of the divers. After 1 or 2, I have to pull off the road to fuck her. We've never had anyone follow us off as yet, but that would be great to have someone join us in the RV & let me watch.

Sioux Falls SD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Sure ;)

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Does a bus driver have a chance of enjoying you at the rest stop? Have been flashed several times driving bus.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
I definitely fantasize about truckers. Particularly about letting truckers relieve themselves on or in me at a truck stop

Username hidden
(6 posts)
We like Flashers!

Greenville TX
Username hidden
(118 posts)
My Wife has flashed many truckers. Even two weeks ago, in a Jeep open top, I put it in cruise control at 60 and a truck got beside us for 50 or so miles off and on looking because she had her tits out and pulled her dress up to show her pussy. I would reach over now and then to see how wet she was getting. Very Wet, she even put her left foot on the dash, to give a better view. PS. We used to do this all the time when younger and we knew they wanted to see.

Port Angeles WA
Username hidden
(116 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
11 to 20 of 70
TOPIC: truckers fantasy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.