truckers fantasy : Swingers Discussion 165446101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiestruckers fantasy
TOPIC: truckers fantasy
Created by: sexandspice
Original Starting post for this thread:
anyone have any truckers fantasies to share? what ever happened to flashers,we drivers don't see any or very few female flashers these days.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Definitely have a fantasy of a trucker couple using me as their live sex toy!

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
We would love to meet up with 1 or 2 drivers for some goold old fashioned fun :-)

Maricopa AZ
Username hidden
(38 posts)
We still have the image today that all truckers are horny older men. The fact is that a lot of truckers today are women, couples, and educated young men. Also, trucking companies track the actions of the drivers by computer. They get constant current reports of the location of the truck, how fast it's traveling, where it stops and how long, as well as the driving behavior of the driver. If they get a report of some thing at little out of the ordinary of what's expected, they call the driver's cell phone and ask. Of course there are still a few independent owner/drivers that can do as they please. Also, remember that all truckers have cell phones that are also cameras. Don't think that some aren't conservative Christians that will report you to the authorities.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Not long ago hubby was driving us back from OK. I was in the back with a female friend. We played with the idea of at least "appearing" to be playing. We couldn't do much since there was a vanilla in the front seat. Hubby got us beside a few trucks, but none seemed interested. But the thought of actually playing was tantalizing.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(277 posts)
In January I was bating on the freeway as hubby drove and I made sure as we came along side every truck driver that my clothes were further away from the action giving full view.

Salem OR
Username hidden
(23 posts)
We look, sometimes if you follow us into a truck stop we'll do more then look, if you like ;)

Davenport FL
Username hidden
(51 posts)
we were on a road trip thursday ........ my wife flashed every OTR truck we passed on the Indiana toll road and nobody looked....... maybe this is why nobody flashes truckers anymore.........

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
I was driving up te interstate one morning with the white blouse and black skirt I am wearing in our profile. I was also wearing thigh high stockings. I played with myself while next to a trucker, he was watching and I knew it. What a thrill that was. Lets just say it was the start to one amazing day... He got off his exit and blew his horn and smilied. I would do it again anytime.....

Lewis NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Haven't done it in a few years, but one on summer road trip with Hubby I was feeling quite hot. We stopped at a X-rated bookstore and I bought a nice vibe for myself. Since we were several hours from home, I had to try it out. Pants down, tits out, I masturbated the whole way home. Hubby kept pace with a rig for awhile and the driver enjoyed the show. I was too hot to notice or care that I was being watched.

Mrs. Breakthru

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(63 posts)
anyone have any truckers fantasies to share? what ever happened to flashers,we drivers don't see any or very few female flashers these days.

I get flashed all the time...... I didn't know this was rare. the only show I have ever seen was a redhead fingering herself and driving with her feet in a red convertible mustang.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: truckers fantasy