Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › truckers fantasy
TOPIC: truckers_fantasy
Created by: sexandspice
Original Starting post for this thread:
anyone have any truckers fantasies to share? what ever happened to flashers,we drivers don't see any or very few female flashers these days.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 86
User Details are only visible to members.
Any truckers traveling in or around mass, please message us bc my wife would love to show off her body for you...then she's going to want to bend over for you guys bc she LOVES showing off her ass! She will be wearing a loose fitting skirt so you can put your hands up it and molest her while i watch. If she gets you aroused, invite us in your truck for some amazing head while u spank her big juicy ass. She would be so happy :)

please message us guys!

Boston MA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We love this topic/fantasy! This is such an awesome idea...we love showing off my wife's ass and tits. She is a sub and lets me make the decisions as long as the man/men are over 45 years old. She loves having her ass touched and would love to give head in a big truckers truck!

Message us if you are near mass so you can get your hands on my wifes big juicy ass as she deep throats u none stop :)

Boston MA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
DDinTexas let your wife know from a old truck driver that a good flash makes a truck drivers day. I tell you one night late i was pushing to get to were i had to go. I was having a hard time not falling asleep. Called boredom well a car pull up on my side an paced me. I looked down an the dome light came on. I was looking at the most beautiful set of tits. She played with them so i got a real good look. My CB started talking an i was talking to another driver going home in his car. The beautiful tits was his wife. He an i keep on talking as his wife keep my interest. Need less to say i made my distance to stop. I never saw them again but talked to her on the CB every time i went by. So yes truck drivers as with every person loves a good flash. Maybe some day your wife will give a driver a full show.

Lacey WA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Bill it sounds like he got what we call a full show. Bill i am glad you enjoy this as their are a lot of truck driver go their whole driving time not even being flashed. Do not know how bold your wife will go sounds like she enjoys herself. Make flash cards. Pull up on a truck put the flash card in window want to see my tits Watch the driver face then show tits. This is if you have time to flirt

Lacey WA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
On our way to a nudist camp, about a 3 hr drive Top down on our Labaron convertible Sue decided to get an early start on her tan (with suttle urging from me) . She flashed a truck driver as we went by. He must have had a light load cause he caught right back up and paced us for miles. At one point he showed his appreceation by rising up in he's seat and showing Sue his huge hard cock.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(917 posts)
My wife would probably do it; but doesn't think truckers really like it. I've told her she is crazy if she thinks they don't.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
you all are my kind of woman you go enjoy yourself. I have a lot of ?? for flashing as i have seem a lot of this maybe when we get on the road we can flash each other i know the wife likes to do that.

Lacey WA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I retired last year after 45 years of OTR driving. I have seen a lot an done a lot. Now to help you out the reason that the driver is not looking is he may have his other half in truck in the sleeper. You have to pace yourself at his door an make movements as he thinks you are another car passing no big deal. Ladies if you show your tits he will see them as good as you show them remember he has to watch the road an your show make to easy so he can see now for wanting them to stop play a game. Flash cards. Write on one like what you see, want to touch you get the idea last say want to stop. We run on a tight time schedule so he my not be able now for rest areas get out of your vehicle wait an see one get out of truck wait for him an invite him to your RV if you have car all OTR driver have a sleeper on the back he can take you there got a nice bed in there. As for truck stops go inside wander around until you see what looks good to you walk up to him or her an ask to see there sleeper. If you need any more hints i have been around. I used spell check

Lacey WA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Kinda gives new meaning to all the movie shots with folks hanging out the limo sun roof ......

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(616 posts)
@Pooking You just made me gasp! I need to find me a car with a sun roof. And find a guy the right height. Brilliant!

Vestal NY
Username hidden
(144 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 86
TOPIC: truckers fantasy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.