Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies truckers fantasy
TOPIC: truckers fantasy
Created by: sexandspice
Original Starting post for this thread:
anyone have any truckers fantasies to share? what ever happened to flashers,we drivers don't see any or very few female flashers these days.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My Wife has flashed many truckers. Even two weeks ago, in a Jeep open top, I put it in cruise control at 60 and a truck got beside us for 50 or so miles off and on looking because she had her tits out and pulled her dress up to show her pussy. I would reach over now and then to see how wet she was getting. Very Wet, she even put her left foot on the dash, to give a better view. PS. We used to do this all the time when younger and we knew they wanted to see.

Sequim WA
Username hidden
(96 posts)
Thanks!! Yes, some fantasies definitely don't mix well with reality. :-)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Wow you never smelled one of those rooms! kidding, nice fantacy.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(635 posts)
Yepper. Pretty nice fantasy.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(322 posts)
Ms Roch - Welcome to the forum. I do believe your awesome fantasy just made about half the men on this site cum in their pants--including my Scamp. ;^)

~she rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1978 posts)
Way before we even considered the LS, I was away on a trip across the country. Talking to my hubby on the phone about what I would do if I missed my flight, we drew out a naughty fantasy about me hitchhiking with truckers, fucking and sucking my way back home. I loved the idea of the trucker I'm with putting out an APB to his buddies in the area, renting one of those small sleeping rooms at a truck stop and have them come in to visit me one after another, or maybe all at once. Of course its a fantasy so we imagined they would all cum in me and I would just be sloppy wet as each one blew their load in me. Having one trucker pass me off to another all the way back home. Having this massive truck pull up to the house, and me crawl out of the cap walking funny with cum still dripping out of my pussy.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Would love to have her in a cab of a truck getting nailed. We have come back from Kissimmee to Tampa many times and she will have her legs up and spread, but we have never hooked up. I know she would look good in the back of a cab servicing a trucker. Good thing about it after he unloads in her he can then go on the scales and not be over the limit

Sherry & Eddie

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Ms Peterbilt, I'm betting that it would be difficult to find a trucker that would pass on the offer to stop and meet/watch you. Lol

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(322 posts)
My husband is a trucker...and when I ride with him on Occasions or if we are on our way to an adult store or party...or he'll anytime we are in a moving vehicle, I am flashing truckers....when I am in the semi he has me start up conversations with them on the radio or he will talk to them about how good I look or if they want to pull over and see up close...

Odessa MO
Username hidden
(1 post)
Definitely have a fantasy of a trucker couple using me as their live sex toy!

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
TOPIC: truckers fantasy