truckers fantasy : Swingers Discussion 1654461031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiestruckers fantasy
TOPIC: truckers fantasy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This was my favorite thing to do before I got a car with really dark tint.

I used to drive I-35 between San Antonio and Austin a lot and got the idea to drive topless and see if truckers responded. They loved it. I would drive by their driver side window and if they saw me and wanted more, they would keep pace with me. It was such a turn on.

I even got in a mash up with a bunch of trucks who would take turns watching me play with my nipples. One time, a truck tried to get me to exit (for more fun I suppose) but I never did, chicken that I am.

Now I don't drive as much, but sometimes I do turn on the maplights and pass a truck for fun. It's not as fun as it used to be. It'd really be a hot fantasy if I pulled off the road and had a great time with the trucker.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(97 posts)
Hubby and I were headed home from a club one night and I was asleep :) in the passenger seat when he came across a trucker he wanted to entertain. As he passed him with the inside light on he had my tits out playing with them and immediately the trucker sped up which told my husband he had seen the show. He paced us for some time as my husband played with my tits and fingered me and then he sped up in front of the truck and as we came upon a rest stop he put his indicator on and turned in. Suprise....the truck followed us. We pulled in to a space and the truck pulled in a few hundred yards away. After awhile the truck driver got out and approached the car. My husband put the window down and the gentleman came up and thanked hubby for the show.

I still played aslepp and hubby invited him to play with my breasts which he did and started to fondle and then suck them. This was a huge turn on for all of us and then my husband started to finger me to which the trucker joined in.

Hubby would have liked it to go further but I was a little more nervous than him at 2:00 AM in a dark secluded rest stop and not knowing this guy at all. So after awhile of them both fingering me and fondling me he said we had to go. The trucker thanked him profusely and said he made his night a lot easier and we left.

It was very risky but everytime I think about it it still makes me very hot and wet.

Dee.

Allendale NJ

Username hidden
(28 posts)
I have drove truck for many year's . Their have been many time i was falling asleep and got a show and it work me up. Thank you from all the trucker's. Now my wife loves to flash and i have to amit she love's to give head while the trucker's watch. We have a C.B. and all chat but never tell where you are at. So lady's be proud and let the trucker's know what you have on under that skirt. LOL many of you don't wear panties . I know i look

West Middlesex PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
We love the thought of 'putting on a show' for truckers/drivers on the highways and byways....but nowadays, with so many drivers on the roads, we don't know which people would welcome the show or which ones that would call in our plates to turn us in. With so many states cracking down on things that distract drivers, we are afraid an police officer wouldn't "turn the other cheek" on us . We would have to be written up for 'indecent exposure'

Morton IL

Username hidden
(17 posts)
As an ex-driver of 32 years, I've seen stuff, you can't really believe on the highway, some great some scary, but all made the hours go by easier, Trust me on this, we love to look, but don't have the time, to follow you any where. So share the skin, make a truckers day or night as the case may be.

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(98 posts)
Any one reading these forums from the I-20 area around north central Louisiana to Tyler, TX area? The male here runs a regular (almost daily) route from near Monroe, La to N/W La & into ALL of N/E Texas.

Shreveport, Marshall, Mt Pleasant, Texarkana, Longview, Tyler, Henderson, Carthage & everywhere in between. Hwy's I-20, 59, 49, 69, 271, 259 etc.

If your around these areas & enjoy doing a little flashing & playing, give us a shout &/or we can share emails & possibly phone numbers & try to get together on the road sometimes.

Not pushy & No BS... just enjoy some flashing on the road. :-)

Monroe LA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Two wild yes the truckers do talk about it. They sound like giddy school girls! Just remember that the state police also monitor those frequencies :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
This past July we gave quite a few Michigan truckers a show while on vacation. About half of them looked, and most of them acknowledged either by smiling or tooting the horn. I need to get a CB installed, because I know they talk to each other about it.

Seneca PA

Username hidden
(136 posts)
Wife on trips always flashes breasts, then goes to giving me head while she is on her knees and I hike her skirt up. Gets a lot of horns blowing. We even let one trucker follow us off freeway for some fun in the backseat.

Clovis CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
we were driving to Niagara Falls and I had my top pushed up, he was playing with my tits, I had my hand on his cock, and a trucker passed, slowed, and then we drove ahead. The trucker beeped his horn. Loved it.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
TOPIC: truckers fantasy