Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › truckers fantasy
TOPIC: truckers_fantasy
Created by: sexandspice
Original Starting post for this thread:
anyone have any truckers fantasies to share? what ever happened to flashers,we drivers don't see any or very few female flashers these days.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 70
User Details are only visible to members.
We have pulled in with our motorhome, with the hopes of finding a trucker to do my lady, but haven't found out how to do the invite yet. She is naked most of the trip and tries to flash trucker when ever possible. Most seem to be looking the road, talking on the phone, or something else. Many never even look in our direction, bummer

Port Angeles WA
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Cleanliness is a personal issue, not a career issue. There are filthy people sittlng in offices looking at computer screens who haven't showered in days.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
When I was driving trucks I saw alot of titties flashes and kitty showing. I saw quite a few mm sex in rest areas. I for one truck driver showered daily when my rest periods started. Maybe it was a shower in a truck stop or a shower in a motel when I didn't want to sleep in my truck. I'll admit, there are some pretty nasty drivers out there, but once again, it takes a few bad apples to spoil it for yours.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1847 posts)
Our gig was prett6y mild. We and a couple we swung with used to ride our Gold Wings through the back country roads of the East SF Bay Area, the girls with their tops off. Almost always became a parade with five or six F-150's following along, and others coming toward us on the two-lane road almost getting into accidents doing brody's to turn around and follow.

Payson AZ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Many truck stops have amenities such as showers to offer truck drivers.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5465 posts)
We used to enjoy the rest stop fornication fantasy at mile marker 201 before a government entity put up orange cones and concrete dividers to block the entry and close it.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5465 posts)
Maybe the fantasy could be modified to hooking up with truck drivers in the shower rooms at the truck stop

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(176 posts)
There you go, muddying the water with facts again. :)

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(490 posts)
Lol. I wasn't going to bring that up either Angelica, but you've definitely got a point.

Some of those guys are super conscientious, but some....not so much. 8^O

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3018 posts)
Ok I don't want to ruin anyone's fantasy or say these truckers are dirty people, however they usually are not showered as they would be before going on a date...... Just sayin

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(176 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 70
TOPIC: truckers fantasy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.