Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › truckers fantasy
TOPIC: truckers_fantasy
Created by: sexandspice
Original Starting post for this thread:
anyone have any truckers fantasies to share? what ever happened to flashers,we drivers don't see any or very few female flashers these days.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 78
User Details are only visible to members.
Kinda gives new meaning to all the movie shots with folks hanging out the limo sun roof ......

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(581 posts)
@Pooking You just made me gasp! I need to find me a car with a sun roof. And find a guy the right height. Brilliant!

Vestal NY
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Very true. But if you concentrate, curved roads can be fun too. Especially when hanging out a sun roof getting a bj. It was a back woods road and it took careful attention, but omg ...

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(581 posts)
Pooking - I never found myself that far south when I lived in TX. Lived in D area. Loved the straight roads - much safer for road fun!

Vestal NY
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Tiffany, Look us up if you are ever down in Texas. I'd love to safely drive while you and the Mrs are a trucker's star.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(581 posts)
When I used to be on the highway a lot, I'd flash, be totally naked, masturbating, whatever. and would find a Trucker to drive along side so he could watch. Not at all safe for me to be driving and masturbating while he's driving looking at me at the same time, but you just pick your moments. Hot as hell to do!

Vestal NY
Username hidden
(35 posts)
We are planning another road trip in a few weeks. It could easily include some flashing along I-10 in Louisiana.....

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(581 posts)
I'm a truck driver that runs 4 states of Ms, Ar, La & TX mostly a long I-20, but I do travel other area's occasionally. I also belong to a forum that is dedicated to connecting truckers & flashers throughout the US. Truckers post their routes & ladies respond when they are out & about. Ladies & couples post their routes when they travel & truckers respond. Just making connections for flashing etc. Just like SLS, just making friends & connecting for lifestyle interests. I wont post the web site as I am sure its against policy but if you're a couple, a flasher, motor home, motorcycle or a trucker & are interested in the site, just send me a birdie & I'll pass along the info.

I'd certainly be interested in finding any one in my area.. the four states listed above who might be interested in connecting with me for flashing on the road etc. See my profile for more info about me. I'm a 50's straight male truck driver.

Grand Prairie TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have pulled in with our motorhome, with the hopes of finding a trucker to do my lady, but haven't found out how to do the invite yet. She is naked most of the trip and tries to flash trucker when ever possible. Most seem to be looking the road, talking on the phone, or something else. Many never even look in our direction, bummer

Desert Hot Springs CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Cleanliness is a personal issue, not a career issue. There are filthy people sittlng in offices looking at computer screens who haven't showered in days.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8465 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 78
TOPIC: truckers fantasy
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.