thinking of wife with a friend : Swingers Discussion 190190
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesthinking of wife with a friend
TOPIC: thinking of wife with a friend
Created by: fumo13 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, that was so hot and exactly where my fantasies were when I was in my late teens and early twenties. To answer your question ... yeah I did.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Well said sjnetgeek

I agree, I enjoy the role-playing aspect of meeting at a bar or nightclub and seducing the lady or having her seduce you. Most of my fantasies begin somewhere other than the bedroom.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I was reluctant at first when my late wife first brought up the notion of fucking someone else but in thinking more about it, the more arousing it became. Finally the day came and I enjoyed seeing her enjoying her new friend as much as she did doing the deed herself.

Also, when I was a younger man, I often fantasized about the wives of my parent's friends. It was a favorite fantasy of mine to have one of their wives flirt with me and finally get me alone for a romp, even more so if the fantasy included his knowledge and approval. I think that is also what sparked my interest in having my wife do that. It was sort of a "gift" to another guy. I really enjoyed seeing him be just as happy as she was.

Even though I am older now, I remember those fantasies fondly and inside somewhere there is still this shy kid being seduced by someone's wife. It's been so long since I thought back on those fantasies, thanks for jogging my memory. Of course it eventually happened in real life while living in Europe. I was talking to a woman in a pub and she asked her husband if she could take me up to their apartment and he said yes. I thought I was going to bust out of my pants right there.

Sometimes the lifestyle scene can take some of that anticipation out of the whole thing. I still would enjoy role playing a little where I pretend to be the shy dinner guest and the wife is slowly seducing me over the course of the evening. Good times.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
That is what i always wanted, to have someone f my wife. We had mfm 3-somes and had the guy alone with her.

Keyport NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Welcome to the forum fumo13.

All IO know is that when I was part of a couple that was ALWAYS my favorite fantasy. Now as a single, I am the beneficiary of the MANY guys who share that fantasy.

My advice, don't think about it too much, just enjoy it because it is HOT!!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: thinking of wife with a friend