Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies strip club
TOPIC: strip club
Created by: fingernails1973
Original Starting post for this thread:
want to go to a strip club with my wife, like we do all the time. but then have her find some young cute guy to go hit on. they go get a couple lap dances together where she starts hitting on him hard while its happening. Then take him to the parking lot to fuck him crazy. After they are done, she comes back and sits with me while the guy goes back to his friends to tell the "you'll never believe this" story. Anyone ever done anything like this??

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hubby took me to my first strip club a few months ago. I know its all designed to separate a guy from his money, but I've always wanted to go see the inside. It was a slow night, so I'm guessing the dancer was more forward than normal. We ended up in the VIP lounge. She was focused on me and I was surprized at how easily her hands flowed over my body. Her dance was directed at me, though she did spend some time teasing hubby. To shorten the story, it all ended with her fingers in my pussy, my squirting juices all over her hand, hubby had a huge booner and a big bar tab. It was fun, a great excursion, but I think that it was such a fun time because its not a common activity. So go try one now and then. You just might enjoy all the teasing.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Two of us guys dropped our wives at door of strip club, then waited ten minutes to go in. Of course they already have others watching & talking to them. We watched them flirt, get drinks, etc but wasn't going further. So we went up asked them to join us, then left shortly after. We swapped later and it was pretty...frantic lol

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
You'll see....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12351 posts)
My, my, you ARE a good little slut! Very hot evening, I am guessing the dancers at the club enjoyed being part of that fantasy a well.

Hmmm, this raises the bar for the next time you are in town....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12351 posts)
Hahahahaha its true. Amongst friends I'm a nut. Amongst those I do not know I am initially shy. Its a character flaw heehee

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Hmmmmmm

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Sounds like fun!!! But no...I am way to shy to ever do something like that hahaha. It does sound hot though!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
want to go to a strip club with my wife, like we do all the time. but then have her find some young cute guy to go hit on. they go get a couple lap dances together where she starts hitting on him hard while its happening. Then take him to the parking lot to fuck him crazy. After they are done, she comes back and sits with me while the guy goes back to his friends to tell the "you'll never believe this" story. Anyone ever done anything like this??

Howell MI
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: strip club