Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › small breasts
TOPIC: small_breasts
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
9 to 18 of 105
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for the peek at her peaks 2cute. We reciprocated, hope it's enough to entice a visit. ;^D

As you can see, a couple of SM's in the area are willing judges. In this case, there are no losers!

~RnS

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
So generous of you BT, such a giver!

~RnS~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
R&S we don't know if that's gonna happen in the very near future but we will definitely have to put that on one of our future trips. Funny you say that because a bunch of my (Rob) friends took a last min flight down there for Halloween for the Giant game and also for the Halloween parade and I was supposed to go but couldn't as it was the last min. The last time I was down there was for Mardi Gras about 15 years ago so I'm do. Until then though here is a peek.. Have a great week :-)

Sayville NY
Username hidden
(158 posts)
AWWW B.T. aren't you a nice guy ,see I always knew that about you sweetie ATTA BOY LMAO

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6588 posts)
I know a few local SMs who would donate their time to judge any breast-type competition that might arise from said visit. I'll bet with little persuasion I could talk them into throwing in a few other body parts too...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11105 posts)
@2cute.

Since you are being so accommodating you two should come to NOLA so we could compare.

~r&s~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
CR: I opened for you, enjoy..

Sayville NY
Username hidden
(158 posts)
Ok...those are some pretty nice titties alright. :)

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1027 posts)
Good ole SLS. I didn't even know that until you just posted it. All of our pics are wiped out except for our personal pics that pretty much only show our faces. This has happened to us on 2 other occasions.. This site is ridiculous at times..

Sayville NY
Username hidden
(158 posts)
"My girl has the sexiest titties I've ever seen. Be the judge yourselves"

2 cute,

that's a bit of an tough challenge coming from someone without even an open profile photo...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1027 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
9 to 18 of 105
TOPIC: small breasts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.