small breasts : Swingers Discussion 222931108
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiessmall breasts
TOPIC: small breasts
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   8 to 17 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Never met a tittie I didn't have a great time with! Real, fake, big, little, medium ... love 'em all. But then, they're just an appetizer anyway, with the main course lying a bit south ... :)

Marysville PA

Username hidden
(31 posts)
big, small, flat or floppy! As long as they are real, I think any pair of breasts are grand!

Plains PA

Username hidden
(127 posts)
small tits are a real turn on for me, especially when they have big nipples.

Sterling VA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
No no :) i have same crazy rule. First 4 sex and 4 month is the best. And plus girl for some reason start to show me my message in phone talk how think about me...... and the most weird think when i have sex girl insist to come inside her. I don't do that but scare me...I like that girl a lotbut he's too much.... One time we have not a big deal argument and i see my chance to split connection. I need to say i miss girl after 3 day but i need to keep going....

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
" In hotel, car, outside....... After 4 month girl start to show some filing and i need to disappear."

Bobby, what do you mean? Are you a father?

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
It's past time...... After 8 yr i change and probably girl... But stay in my memory like some good part of my life. And i want to keep that like that.... :)

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
Bobby, I hope you get to see that beautiful girl again if you take a trip home.

SB

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2782 posts)
I have 4 month back to my country contact with most beautiful girl maybe in my life... Small , beautiful body, blond hair, blond aye....... So fucking sexy. Like i love to say MEGA sexy. But girl have problem with mall tits. I remember last remove bra , have of fear i don't like them. But i remember that girl like one of the best period /sex period/ in my life. We have sex everywhere. In hotel, car, outside....... After 4 month girl start to show some filing and i need to disappear. But i remember girl with small tits and say who fucking care about tits size when you have beautiful girl close to you?

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
I am a nipplemaniac. I am not at all concerned about the size of them as long as they have nipples. Breast size is more important to women that to most men. And I hope you women feel the same way about we men and our size issues.

Linden TN

Username hidden
(51 posts)
Those aren't small, Shelley, those are just right!!!! Or as I like to describe just-right things, GOLDILOCKIAN!!!!

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   8 to 17 of 20   End
TOPIC: small breasts