small breasts : Swingers Discussion 222931108
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiessmall breasts
TOPIC: small breasts
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   8 to 17 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry navy it's there and I'm taking it So your a....as is kinda guy :)

What ? It's a funny post fuk off lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I'm more.of an as guy myself but I enjoy all size breast big small hell they could.just be nipples

Username hidden
(196 posts)
Yes, we both consider small breast High value targets :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
yes I love small very firm breasts

Allamuchy NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Ever had a lover with long nipples?

Potomac Falls VA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
I love breasts with large areolas and nipples...so hot.

Mesick MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
My lovely wife has medium size, she claims are A-cup but I always thought were B-cup at least.... but to get back on subject... the size are not that important to me. What is more important to me is her smile, kindness and enthusiasm, among other attributes (I do have a great fetish for long soft brown or black hair though!). Is this subject like the size of a man's penis? We read a lot of stories about so and so's D-cups but in reality few woman have large breasts and guys are happy or content with that, and to most women penis size in not that relevant? I'd love to hear the women's viewpoint on this. Thanks.

Durham ME
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We love all of them.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Great topic, especially here.

In my own experience, itappears that, generally speaking,smaller breasts are more sensitive to touch and stimulation, and I'm just basing this onobserved reactions and hot-breath testimony. I'm sure it's not true in <em>all</em> cases, [hearing howls in the background]but would definitely appear to be generally the case.

I've known small-breastedwomen who could have some incredible orgasms from breast play alone, one of whom often said, "Oh yes, I'm certain my nipples are wired straight to my clitty."

But for that matter, we're all wired differently, and I've always been a leg man, as many of us are, according to common sense and a lot of testimony in these forums, which always puts the "WTF??" bubble above my head when I come to a couple's profile with nothing but boob shots in it, as though this were the only point of attraction they have to offer - or at least the strongest. Either way, while there may be much more to these folks, a lot of us will never know.

But yep, I love to study my A,B,Cs!

San Clemente CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
i just meet a older couple the lady is small and peite with small gorgeous breast. i love when she sit on me and ride me they are rignt in my face and i can play with them while she pumping the hell out of me

Bloomsburg PA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   8 to 17 of 31   End
TOPIC: small breasts