Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › small breasts
TOPIC: small_breasts
Created by: iwannaplease000
Original Starting post for this thread:
I love women's body, all shapes and sizes. But I do love a women with small breasts. Anybody else likes small breasts

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 105
User Details are only visible to members.
@ Mr 2cute: thanks for opening the pics. You're a lucky man & not just because she's a beautiful woman. It's obvious the two of you have a great relationship (& Mrs 2cute... You're lucky to have a man who's so proud of you... Spoil that man like I'm sure he spoils you!). Cheers Sir C

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
I met a woman on the beach yesterday who is in the process of reconstructive breast surgery. She used to be a DD. I told her that's the size right there and she's having a tummy tuck while she's on the table as well. I was like good looking out. She was so sweet and special I gave her a hug. Now, that's courage. Small breasts, big breasts, no breasts, it's all good. I would have fucked her and kissed all over her chest to make know she's still beautiful. She is.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Yep, gonna have to see Kris & Rabbit naked together real soon! We enjoyed the pics and reciprocated. DAMN we've got some hot ladies! ;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4165 posts)
I love smaller tits, they stay firmer and have great nips, Never did care for fake tits.

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5678 posts)
2 Cute,

I'm sorry...what was that you were saying? All the blood seems to have drained away from my head for some reason

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
Awesome pics R&S!! They are VERY similar! So much so that I think Kris and Rabbit would have to be naked together to compare lol.. Maybe one day soon. You guys are photographers compared to our iPhone pics which slips out of my hand way to easy with lube laced fingers. I opened our other gallery as well but not much others in there besides face pics. SirC i opened them for you as well this way you don't have to take anyone's word... Lol

Sayville NY
Username hidden
(158 posts)
@2cute: just from the public gallery you can definitely tell she is very cute & fit! Good on ya Mr 2cute.

I'll take my fellow fora brothers (from another motha's) word about the them being the sexiest ever as they'd know ... ;-)

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
@2cute: just from the public gallery you can definitely tell she is very cute & fit! Good on ya Mr 2cute.

I'll take my fellow fora brothers (from another motha's) word about the them being the sexiest ever as they'd know ... ;-)

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
Thanks for the peek at her peaks 2cute. We reciprocated, hope it's enough to entice a visit. ;^D

As you can see, a couple of SM's in the area are willing judges. In this case, there are no losers!

~RnS

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4165 posts)
So generous of you BT, such a giver!

~RnS~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4165 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
1 to 10 of 105
TOPIC: small breasts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.