sex with another race : Swingers Discussion 2222701011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiessex with another race
TOPIC: sex with another race
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe try to make eye contact and nod them over with your head?

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
New,

My hands were a bit busy at the time! I believe my hands were holding me up against the back of the sofa while getting it from behind.

But I will try that the next time, if there is a next time! Thanks!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Sophia,

Next time wave him over with your finger

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(76 posts)
I don't know if this goes here or not. But I was just wondering about something that I encountered.

I MUST SAY IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TO DO IN THE FUTURE.

On our profile it states we are open to interracial play. This does not mean that we are actively seeking out other races, but you know how it is, if someone of another race is interested in us and we are interested in them, we would go for it and their race would not be the reason FOR it or AGAINST it.

However, at a club setting, our profile is not available to the other people at the club. So, how do you let others know you would be interested. Here is what happened and I am just curious about how to, I guess them them know better they could have joined us.

We were at a club and there were two black guys. They were near the area where we were playing. When I say playing I mean sucking and fucking. Sorry to be blunt. I made eye contact and smiled. Neither of them joined the group we were with despite what I thought was a sign of acceptance. No problem, not a big deal at all. They may be watchers only. There were many couples and singles there that appeared to be watchers or playing with their own partners. Again, not a big deal. I was busy with others in the little group we were with and very happy. I had noticed them watching and smiled at them.

Later when we had finished one of the black guys came up to hubby and said some man things about me and hubby suggested he should have joined us. He looked relieved that hubby didn't attack him, but I had to wonder if he was reluctant to join because he did not know ahead of time it would be okay to do so. And yes, I wondered if it was because he was black and for many people in NC, races don't mix.

So, we all know that it is a scary thing to just assume something like a person being willing to play outside their race, and there is a huge fear of being rejected or rudely rejected because of their race, and so on........

What is a good way, in a club setting, while in the middle of playing with a group, to invite a person of a different race who is watching you and smiling and otherwise encouraging them but being too far away to say without yelling loud enough to be heard over the music, it is okay to join in if you want?

Please note, I am only seeking advice on what to do if this situation comes up again. I am not complaining, hurt, or otherwise seeking affirmations of my desirability. I am not under the impression that both of those guys wanted desperately to fuck me and I am so damn hot that it was nearly impossible for anyone to pass me up. I understand the hesitation for a person of another race jumping in to a group of white folks. I am seeking some advice on what I could do to make sure they understood that they were more than welcome to happen for me and hubby and their race did not matter.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I do hope I can

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(78 posts)
black on white? human on martian? Its all good - why not try it all?

Battle Mountain NV
Username hidden
(927 posts)
So i dont remember this post. It has been deleted

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(78 posts)
I don't have the descrambler to make sense of this message.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: sex with another race