sex with animals : Swingers Discussion 390321011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiessex with animals
TOPIC: sex with animals
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
From one profile.. The Tag line..

"Woof Woof a girl that loves more than one species"

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Jim:

Do you want the REAL instructions for this? Be careful what you post.. Someone's done it. There was a profile on here... Doggyknot..

wicked, evil, glimmer in eye.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
ROFLMAO!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Va, never mind that other thread where I asked for directions.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Oh my Oh my OH MY....that is too friggin funny :-)

And dont forget to scratch his belly a few times, that always gets the tail wagging :-)

Rumford ME

Username hidden
(130 posts)
I talked to my Labrador Retriever Rufus about this, and he would be more than happy to help you to realize your fantasy.

Rufus is a very affectionate, very handsome dog in great shape, is in the prime of life and is height/length/weight proportionate. He has experience in what you propose, having serviced 6 ladies so far, and all of them were extremely pleased with his performance and just loved him.

If you are willing to lick and suck his cock & balls for a few minutes, Rufus will be ready to go. He has excellent hip action and is very long lasting. He has a big, juicy tongue and uses outstanding tongue action which all the women he's been with so far absolutely loved!

I hope you won't mind, but Rufus likes to get to know his ladies a little bit first. So when I introduce you two, would you mind removing your panties so he can sniff your crotch and asshole? You probably would get a free lick & rim job at the same time, so it shouldn't be a problem for you, should it? Oh, and I should mention that Rufus really prefers to do it "doggie."

Speaking of meeting, how would you prefer to meet? Would you rather just meet for a few bowls of water and some milk bones, or would you prefer to grab a couple of cans of Alpo and do dinner? Or if you'd like, maybe we could have you attend one of our doggie meet & greets, where you could meet Rufus and some of his friends at the same time.

Oh, by the way, Rufus is a BLACK Lab, in case you're into that kind of thing (wink, wink). However, in case you like diversity, Rufus also has friends who are yellow labs and chocolate labs, too. Judging from the amount of women's crotch sniffing and leg humping we've seen at the local Labrador Retriever Association meetings, I'm sure Rufus's friends would be happy to help out if you're interested in different color dogs or if you would like a doggie dp or doggie gangbang.

Let us know if you'd like to meet Rufus. I should mention, too, that Rufus is always happy to clean you up spic & span afterward, if you'd like.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I've heard of screwing a guy who was hung like a horse, but . . . . . .

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
OH MY :-(

Rumford ME

Username hidden
(130 posts)
I married an orangutan....lmao ask him to do the "monkey walk", that will explain it all :)

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(526 posts)
Since humans are animals too, I can honestly and unashamedly say that I've had sex with animals! LOL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: sex with animals