pubic hair : Swingers Discussion 237454
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiespubic hair
TOPIC: pubic hair
Created by: Doc0069
Original Starting post for this thread:
Are there any ladies out therewho are natural or just trimmed ? It's something that is hard to come by nowdays. I grew up in the 70's and nothing was more exciting than to slip your hand into a ladies pants and discover that little bit of fluff.Am Ithe only one here thatstill finds that to be a turn on ?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
haha. fair enough. likewise if you should visit the sunshine state,

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5245 posts)
No offense intended. While your wife cannot be mistaken for a girl, I reserve final judgement pending closer inspection by myself and a partner. If shesmooth and you are ever in the Boston area, let me know, and I'll buy you a drink -- won't even check IDs.

Newton MA
Username hidden
(67 posts)
the idea of a hair free vagina being equated with a "girl" is antiquated, and particularly in this environment, offensive. this is 2014 my friend. my wife is a woman who is completely hair free thanks to laser hair removal, and it is difficult for me to imagine anyone mistaking her for a "girl".

would you agree or disagree?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5245 posts)
Not one of the more important attributes of a partner, although given a choice, I really prefer natural, trimmed to keep it in a triangle.

Maybe it was when I acquired my tastes (70s). Or maybe it's because when I'm with a woman, I like the visual cue that she is a mature woman, not a girl.

Newton MA
Username hidden
(67 posts)
My fantsy bits are shaved smooth, and yeah sometimes I will let it grow out just a little. Hubby says he likes it when it is downey soft with a tuff of hair.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
oops! KateZak (sp) correction.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
@Katezek: That is funny!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
I'm fine with shaved or a bush on a lady. Though not totally wild and untrimmed.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2680 posts)
I'm seasonal. Will let it grow out all winter. Hubby likes me to wear a swim suit and goto the beach with hair coming out of the bottoms. It's almost like flashing but not really. Now if I have a girlfriend I keep it shaved.

Humble TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
LOl @ BLT

I will add that I like a guy who trims. Mr. shaves balls area, and thereabouts. The rest is closely cropped but not scratchy. LOL.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: pubic hair