pubic hair : Swingers Discussion 237454
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiespubic hair
TOPIC: pubic hair
Created by: Doc0069
Original Starting post for this thread:
Are there any ladies out therewho are natural or just trimmed ? It's something that is hard to come by nowdays. I grew up in the 70's and nothing was more exciting than to slip your hand into a ladies pants and discover that little bit of fluff.Am Ithe only one here thatstill finds that to be a turn on ?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Doc0069: Well, you succeeded with me....thanks for the early am chuckle.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2126 posts)
BLT2LAST, I'm not going to shoot you lol. I hear what everyone is saying (never found any snakes or bugs ) and your right, shaved in the LS and not in my personal life. I love pussy whether its bald or furry. Just started this topic for a little fun and maybe a smile or two.

Caro MI

Username hidden
(15 posts)
Doc: I took the liberty of checking out your profile and see that you are a SM. In the LS, most folks are bare or nearly there for all the reasons posted. IMO, and don't shoot me...LOL...seriously, you should get your own woman for the fuzz and then when you play with others, you can have the best of both worlds.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2126 posts)
We like to see what lies beneath... when your grass is too tall you may have snakes, bugs, and other hazzards... :D

Shaven... Not Furred... :D

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(110 posts)
Husband was trimed when I met him ans I was bare as I love the look and feeling being that way. I had him bare within one month. Since I love both giving and getting oral there is no hair to get in the way of my enjoyment of being licked or my sucking. Also hair holds unto smells and that can take from the enjoyment of oral sex. But then each person has their own feelings on this. So like the other two ladies that have answered bare is best for us.

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(58 posts)
Shaved here.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
Im a waxer lol...cant stand hair or razor bumps

Brandonville WV

Username hidden
(49 posts)
Are there any ladies out therewho are natural or just trimmed ? It's something that is hard to come by nowdays. I grew up in the 70's and nothing was more exciting than to slip your hand into a ladies pants and discover that little bit of fluff.Am Ithe only one here thatstill finds that to be a turn on ?

Caro MI

Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: pubic hair