pregnancy : Swingers Discussion 42352
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiespregnancy
TOPIC: pregnancy
Created by: nutsaboutyou
Original Starting post for this thread:
my husband and I both have the same fantasy of being with a pregnant woman,also special fantasy of a lactating bi-woman.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pregnant women are very sexy and are very attractive. I have had the pleasure to join a few and loved every minute. I like the lactating breasts as well as spending time with the couple. Very great atmosphere and fun time.

Orange Park FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I recently had our 3rd child and decided not to play during pregnancy and when I updated our profile that we were taking a baby break, I got more emails from people who wanted me to consider playing with them..people that I normally wouldn't have heard from. I even had a couple people keep track of my dates for when I had the baby and started lactating. We kept all that for ourselves but we know a lot of pregnant women who love playing and lots of couples that love to play with them. I personally think a pregnant woman is amazing looking though I wouldn't play with them...be afraid I'd hurt them....LOL.

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Well I know I was very horny during both pregnancies. Hub complains that he does not see that so much anymore! I was really into the let just do it NOW thing did not matter where or what we were doing! Course things change when the kid are aroudn gotta plan now. As for lactating I still do esp when I am turned on...Did you know you can do that for years after you have kids...Even if you stopped and try to start up years later you can do it. There are women on the net who sell their breast milk to families and make mega bucks on it..might find a woman that way!

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Its founded research pregnant women are hornier. Many papers and ob written up about the hormones ect..and just as much about the risk of what you can do to your kid. Party on and Party hard.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
I really don't want to swing while I am pregnant, because of the complications and risks, BUT I have to say that I am soooo horny ALL of the time right now. I am about 5 months along and know that this will be my only pregnancy, so sharing it just with my hubby is important and I would definately respect his decisions about it. I just started to lactate a bit and it is turning him on soooo much that maybe he would like to share, who knows????

Reading PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
I wouldn't swing while pregnant. Too many complications can arise.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Ew.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
My wife is pregnant in these pics.

Piedmont AL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Interesting that it turns you on.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Westex, If you want to become very popular among your friends, share your milk. Tasting breast milk is a fantasy that most people never get to realize, females, as well as males. After the baby arrives, continue to pump and have hubby suck on them. You may keep your milk into your 40's and 50's. Ann contiues to lactate some and we've met othe older women who can do the same. At times, Ann has actually had a waiting line to suck her breasts.

Lutz FL
Username hidden
(73 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: pregnancy