Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Photographer fantasy fulfilled Chapter 1
TOPIC: Photographer fantasy fulfilled Chapter 1
Created by: Tline58
Original Starting post for this thread:
When we were first getting involved in the LS, we wanted to have some couple pictures. However, we didn't know of anyone that would take erotic or explicit pictures of us. Initially, we just wanted pictures taken, but then I started thinking of a scenario where the photographer would join us after the shoot. I share this with my wife and she loved the concept. We shared different variations for about two weeks before we both were so anxious for it to become a reality that we planned a shoot. I knew a photographer friend and approached him to see if he knew of anyone that would be interested. I did tell him that as a friend, we thought he was too close to us emotionally to do it. He understood and knew that my wife is very shy, so recommended both a man and a woman that he knew would help us out. After talking it over with my wife, we decided on the man. I contacted him and we all met at a local coffee shop to get to know each other and share the types of pictures. He came over the next Saturday afternoon and we staged a few areas around the house for the pictures. He got his camera and equipment out while Mary was upstairs getting ready. He had told us at the meeting for her to wear a nightgown to start. When she came downstairs, she looked amazing and very hot. Her white silk teddy accented her tan skin and her cheeks were already showing a little flush. I had already gotten into my boxers and tank top t-shirt. He smiled when he saw Mary and complimented her on the selection. She thanked him and walked over to give him a little hug. He moved us over to a couch and started taking a few pics. Then we moved to the floor with me laying behind Mary. As most photographers do, he verbally coached us along with compliments. After these shots, we told him we were ready for the 'money shots'. He again smiled and now he was starting to blush. We moved to the bedroom and I was surprised at how quickly Mary lost her clothing. She got on the bed and turned to motion me to join her. I got to the bed before getting my boxers off, so Mary reached out and took a hold of me. Turning to Jim (the photographer) she said 'Is this a good pose?" He chuckled and said Perfect! I glanced over to Jim and noticed his crotch had the same reaction as mine, only mine was in Mary's hand. He took a few pics and I then asked Mary if she need something in her other hand? She smiled and without missing a beat turned to Jim and asked if he could take a picture from over her shoulder. He said sure without realizing she wanted a picture with him in her other hand. After she motioned him over, she reached down and pulled his pants down to his ankles. He got the best picture of her holding two cocks at one time. Once that pose was done, we informed him that the rest of the shoot would have to wait a few minutes, as Mary leaned down to take him in her mouth. More in the next Chapter.......

1 to 7 of 7
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Goshen IN US
Username hidden
(18 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Summerville SC US
Username hidden
(7750 posts)

Land O Lakes FL US
Username hidden
(744 posts)

Hiawassee GA US
Username hidden
(72 posts)

Santa Barbara CA US
Username hidden
(9084 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4067 posts)

Des Moines IA US
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 to 7 of 7
TOPIC: Photographer fantasy fulfilled Chapter 1
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.