older women : Swingers Discussion 146871
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesolder women
TOPIC: older women
Created by: daringduo1020
Original Starting post for this thread:
just wondering how many other men like myself would like the opportunity to pleasure an older woman.

for some reason the thought a much older woman wanting pleasure from me turns me on.

a nice looking lady who is older say mid 60's to 70 or older wanting a much younger man has become a real turn on.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm seeing a nice sexy 67 year old lady that loves to fuck more than any lady I have ever had.she has a body like a 40 year old. She is hot 24-7 and enjoys it also

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(102 posts)
I've always loved older women. This is true today as I age into my 50's as well. My wife likes them (boys and girls) close to to her age or a little younger.

Shrewsbury MA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Love me some silver foxes.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
As a man of 60 years i find older women wonderful. i enjoy women that are my peers. i prefer their company to younger ones. women near my age are so much more confident in who they are. their life experience, and i just like the fact they are still sensual and sexy as HELL.

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(60 posts)
lost_j1 anytime sweetheart

I still need to buy you that ticket to socal. would make my christmas very merry indeed ;-)

Newport Beach CA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Oh how I long to meet my Mrs Robinson ;)"

My last name is not Robinson...but you can call me that if you want to.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I have always dated and played with older women. They seem to be better lovers who know what they want and aren't afraid to ask for. I once dated a lady who was 60 and I was 50. Some of the best sex I ever had. Everything was on the table including her.

Madison CT
Username hidden
(2 posts)
there are openings on our local fire department.....then I could help with that Mrs Robinson fantasy Take....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I think the joy of being a desirable lady is away pleasing and fun. However, when with a older lady, younger men can feel that the attraction she feels is for him, his love making and not getting serious with commitment bells going off. Therefore, both can make wonderful sex together, with flirting and fun activity together and then the sex is the result of this mutual attraction to each other and nothing more.

I don't think most ladys want their younger men to treat them as a piece of meat or just sex for them. They want him to return all the affection he get from her.

But remember when it comes to great sex, like the little old lady at the whore house said, " remember Sonny, there is NO substance for experience".

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I think the joy of being a desirable lady is away pleasing and fun. However, when with a older lady, younger men can feel that the attraction she feels is for him, his love making and not getting serious with commitment bells going off. Therefore, both can make wonderful sex together, with flirting and fun activity together and then the sex is the result of this mutual attraction to each other and nothing more.

I don't think most ladys want their younger men to treat them as a piece of meat or just sex for them. They want him to return all the affection he get from her.

But remember when it comes to great sex, like the little old lady at the whore house said, " remember Sonny, there is NO substance for experience".

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
TOPIC: older women