Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › older women
TOPIC: older_women
Created by: daringduo1020
Original Starting post for this thread:
just wondering how many other men like myself would like the opportunity to pleasure an older woman.

for some reason the thought a much older woman wanting pleasure from me turns me on.

a nice looking lady who is older say mid 60's to 70 or older wanting a much younger man has become a real turn on.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 71
User Details are only visible to members.
"Or she's just a female version of a dirty old man. God bless her...."

----------------------------------------------------

God bless her indeed. Gotta love them.... :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12410 posts)
Or she's just a female version of a dirty old man. God bless her.

BT

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(13576 posts)
Depending on how deep she could take it would dictate how much I'd discount. Lol

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(1104 posts)
She may have been trying to reduce the bill LOL

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(941 posts)
I had one of my patients hit on me this morning. I had to take an impression of her upper jaw to make her a night guard. She had a wide arch but a tiny mouth. So I apologized for stretching her lips out and she responded with..... "I know a much more fun way for you to stretch out my lips." I was kinda shocked but also very intrigued.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(1104 posts)
Some in their early-50's who do too ;-)

BT

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(13576 posts)
Luckily for me there are a LOT of men in their 30's and 40's who like, even prefer, older women. Because I prefer younger men. My husband likes women of any legal age; it's all based on looks, fitness and personality. I'd like to be as open as he is, but so far I can't force it.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
Age means nothing as long as she is confident and and in reasonably good shape, I tend to like curvy girls and an older woman has a lot more experience to draw from and is usually more confortable in her own skin and more into pleasing and being pleased.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(112 posts)
Love older women. Love the cougars.

Username hidden
(98 posts)
My Baby would be considered an older woman she is 58. But she'll pass for 43. God fuckin' damn she is hot Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 71
TOPIC: older women
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.