Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies movie theaters
TOPIC: movie theaters
Created by: LawDude
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone else like fooling around with couples or singles in the dark at the movies? My first "swinging" (if you want to call it that) experiences were way back when I was a college student at the movies. Can't remember the picture, though, oddly enough

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Check out Dr Emilio Lizardo's Adult Theatre Review. He has a data base of theatres all across the country and there are articles and reviews on the theatres. That's how we got started. Check out The awakening of Ms PIPY which chronicles our journey. It's a great resource.

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Would love to go to an adult theater. Anyone know of any in Las Vegas?

Peterborough Canada
Username hidden
(25 posts)
If it's anything like it was back then, you will not be disappointed. The quality of couples was fairly top notch. A lot can change in 15-16 years (i.e., my hair line) but even if it's anywhere close to what it was, you'll have a good time. IIRC, anytime after midnight, things started to pick up.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Good afternoon Cir! We checked out Dr Emilio Lizardo's Adult Theatre Review and found the Lido listing in Dallas. It appears that thinks are still up and coming at the Lido! We may just have to make a trip to the Big D!!!

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Not sure if it's still there but when I lived in Dallas in the 90's there was an adult book store / theatre called the Lido I think off of the Stemmons Fwy (35). The theatre part was upstairs and on Friday & Saturday nights they only allowed couples up there. After the bars closed at 2am would get packed and things would get pretty wild. I moved away in 2000. Not sure if it's still there or not but it was usually a pretty good time.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Taking my lady to an adult theatre and having her mouth placed on the receiving end of a glory hole. CHECK

Having her laid out on a fuck table in the theatre with both ends filled surrounded by a hungry crowd Of onlookers and participants.

CHECK

Posting the experience on Dr Emilio Lizardo's Review of Adult Theatres

CHECK.

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(82 posts)
This topic brings back memories. My Baby and my 1st date was at the Noel Mo. Movie theater we were 14 . Me being the horny dipshit that I was and am I put my hand between her legs must of been a little soon for that move. She ask me WTF I thought I was doing. Funny thing it wasn't 2 months and we were fucking lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Had a great experience years ago so this has always been a major fantasy. Back then I took this girl to a xxx theatre. We sat right in the middle and not too many people around. I started playinh with her tits where all could see, then moved to her pants. Got her jeand unbuttoned and pulled down and started on her pussy and clit.. After 5 minutes she was leaning back humping my hands. She came like a rocket and wasted no time pulling my dick out. She sucked it deep and fast and didn't slow down and took it all when I came. While this was going on a guy down the row started jacking off. I pointed him out and gf said 'lets go' and we were out. Tried to repeat the action when we were married (duh, she didn't go for it).

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
MS U, thanks for your input. We found what sounds like just what we were looking for in Biloxi. Looks like my baby is getting a trip to the movies in the not to distant future. Thanks!

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Thanks for the link and the name S. There was one called the gift shop on East McDowell road in Jackson. Did not have a full blown theatre but booths. I found that number and gonna give a call and see what's up. Maybe a trip to the Capital J!!

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(82 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: movie theaters