movie theaters : Swingers Discussion 177891101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesmovie theaters
TOPIC: movie theaters
Created by: LawDude
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone else like fooling around with couples or singles in the dark at the movies? My first "swinging" (if you want to call it that) experiences were way back when I was a college student at the movies. Can't remember the picture, though, oddly enough

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been to the adult theater/bookstore on South Virginia in Reno. Tip the cashier well when you buy your ticket and he doesn't bother you. We sit in one of the two back roes and wife usually shucks her top right away. This is a signal for the other patrons to move closer. She starts with head for me and then when the others move in she is getting her tits stroked and responds with blow jobs for all. Amazingly hot to watch. On occasion there may be another couple there also. Now and then a TV type also.

Battle Mountain NV
Username hidden
(927 posts)
No, I dont think that germy family oriented theaters are sexy at all....

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2187 posts)
Thanks, bdh. It's actually from a camera phone.

Mineola NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Sorry to derail, but Exploring_in_ny, that pic from your last post awesome.

Artistic, sexy, and an incredible tease all in one.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
exploring_in_ny ---

sorry, it's been so long ago that we dont recall the name. It was an adult store with videos, toys and a theatre. We visited it when I used to take trips up to Lawn Guyland to visit miss sextus.....she has since moved down here & we got married..

Also, it was in a commercial/warehouse district..... go figure, lol....

Bee Caves TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
Thanks, sextus. Do you have a name on the theater? Bayshore sounds like a fun stop on the way to Fire Island.

Mineola NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We have had many excitingly fun experiences in theaters. Everything from being watched, to inviting strangers to join us. I must say, having hubby sucking on a nipple, while I stroked a BBC, while I sucked a strange shaft, while 5 other guys watched and stroked to my show, is pretty amazing.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(268 posts)
exploring_in_ny ---

Check out Bayshore on Long Island.

Ms Sextus, who hails from Lawn Guyland, took me to an adult theatre located in Bayshore. This was about 8 or 9 years ago.

We had fun there....there was sofas & easy chairs all over the place. We found a comfy spot on a sofa and started going at it....of course, shortly there were several SM's surrounding us, watching.

Bee Caves TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
So far our best theater experience was watching Thor. It was pretty crowded and we went to the only row where we could be alone. There was nobody in the row behind, and the front was at a walkway. So it was good that nobody was there, but anybody walking in would go right by us. Somehow things progressed until she had her underwear off and one leg over my lap while I worked on her with my hands. There is no way we could have covered up if someone had come in, which made it pretty exciting. It was also pretty hot to see her coming but fighting to remain still enough and quiet enough that nobody would see.

We'd love to go to an adult theater and have a little more explicit fun, but New York city isn't what it used to be. I'm not even sure where we could find a good place.

Mineola NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
i love messing around in a theater. in high school we always went to the drive in and we would mess around some at the walk in theater but it wasnt until i was an adult that i finally got the pleasure of actually having sex in the movie theater. love the fact that there are other people close around that can catch you at any moment.

Royse City TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: movie theaters