Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › looking for mature classy woman to please
TOPIC: looking_for_mature_classy_woman_to_please
Created by: hotnj The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
hotnj,

Welcum to the forums virgin poster.

I read your profile and I wanted to make a suggestion. Your words go from capital letters to normal back and forth, along with a ton of commas. Makes your profile just a little distracting. Personally, I would tweak it a bit and use spell check. This is just me personally, but if you want older females, it is a change that might make them read your profile and be more open to you.

I know that you are thinking that these things probably make little difference, but in reality I see peoples styles of profiles to reflect how they will be when I meet them. Remember, you are selling yourself and the competition is full of bluedots. Good luck and enjoy yourself.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: looking for mature classy woman to please
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.