loan out wife : Swingers Discussion 52841
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesloan out wife
TOPIC: loan out wife
Created by: n23sums2004 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I wouldn't mind "loaning" my wife out, I think it would be quite hot. knowing a guy or guys, or couple were using her, and i would definately want to hear about it all.

Phila PA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
It's just more fun to watch

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(74 posts)
I have loaned Joni out on occasion...the most recent was a tall, built, HUNG, well mannered black college student from FAU here in Boca Raton, FL...We invited him over for dinner and drinks one night...he was already briefed about our fantasy and knew that I would want all the details. He could have his way with her. After dinner, I said I was going our for a drive and left them alone in our hot tub...20 min. later I snuck back in to activate the video recorder and watch from our upstairs bedroom window overlooking the pool area...he had her sitting on the edge of the tub, legs spread as wide as they could go licking her shaved pussy like crazy...she had orgasm after orgasm and was getting too loud, so they came inside where she grabbed his monstrous 9 inch cock and began to deepthroat him, gagging on it every time he lunged forward...never seen her like this. He grabbed her hair and fucked her beautiful face hard and she loved it...he then pulled out, pre-come all over her face and chin and told her to go get in our bed...I was waiting upstairs in the closet...she ran upstairs and he followed...I was trembling with anticipation...as they both got into the bed, I knew I was in for a real show. This young stud began to fuck my woman like I could never. He began with her face down, ass up and lunged his massive cock into her tight, juicy pussy. I could see from the closet her expressions in the mirror as her fucked her slowwly at first...then loosened her up for some more rapid movement...she was all the time whining and squealing for his big cock...oh my god, my wife was getting fucked by this guy and telling him that he was the best she'd ever had...he loved to hear that and so did I. Then the unexpected happened....she was not on birth control and I heard him say he was gonna cum inside her...at that very moment he let go and I could see his hot cum gush out of her pussy as if he hosed her down with it....she was cumming like crazy also...they both aly there in a heaping mess as they recovered, thay kissed passionately and he made her lick every bit of cum off of his cock. Needles to say, I came so violently that I thought they might hear me, but they couldn't...I sprayed cum all over the closet and clothes, but didn't care. When I saw them kissing, I got excited again...he then got up on top of the wifes face and made her suck his gigantic balls. I cold see clearly now, the size of his huge cock as it got hard again and I wondered just how he got that into her little pussy....my cock isn't small (8") but his would dwarf mine in size...He would pull away from her and slap her with his cock head as if to tease....then in one motion, he moved into position to fuck her again, this time her legs were straight up in the air...I had a great view of his huge cock head about to penetrate her vagina as he slid it into her....she moaned as he entered and he told her to talk to him. She began to tell him that she loved him fucking her and she wanted him regularly...to come back as often as he wnated to fuck her, that I wouldn't mind....she was right. They fucked for about another hour as I watched and cmae twice more....so did I, but we were all spent. I watched them fall asleep and snuck out of the closet with the video. We have all watched the video and he has come over a few times since then, once will I was on a business trip....and they called me on my cell so I could hear....another story. Hope you enjoyed this one....

Boca Raton FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I don't necessarily loan her out but when in a hotel before, I threw him the keys and said for them to get a 10minutes head start. A lot can happen in 10 minutes I found out but it was hot walking in on them. Very HOT I love to watch her and she loves to "perform" for me with other guys. It's our kink

Kokomo IN
Username hidden
(132 posts)
me andmy wife did that allthe time she had a regular fuck buddy id wake up and hear them going at it

Hammond LA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
I have loaned out wife to a friend for an evening. One of the most erotic was when I waited in another room and left them alone. I could hear everything but did not join in. (Although I have at other times) Once we even met him at a hotel. I waited in the lounge while they got a room. I was interesting when they came back. People were looking while he kissed her then left. We had a drink then went home. It's fun to live put fantasies but everyone has to be on the same page.

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(74 posts)
I know of a few couples that fulfill this same fantasy. One couple even has her call him on the phone and leaves the phone off the hook so he can hear every word, moan and every she cums. When she returns with the video they have the greatest sex of their lives while watching the video.

Kansas City KS
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Does she know of this fantasy and what does she say about it? That would be a scary thing to do unless you knew the guys. But that's what fantasies are all about.

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(74 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: loan out wife