Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies just a hubbies fantasy
TOPIC: just a hubbies fantasy
Created by: Kathryn_Marcus The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a slut so I have trouble appreciating your scenario. Mine is happy flashing guys at bars, stroking and sucking any cocks that might appear.

She is hardly a model figure, but has confidence in her sexuality and female appeal. I think a part of that is that I fully appreciate her, smile with her in her little naughties, hug and kiss her daily. I foster her feeling as my special slut, make her feel good about who she is everyday. So when the opportunity arises she has the support system to act on it.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Most if all women are never satisfied with their bodies, that's a fact and especially when they see women that may be older that had more children looking better than them. The key is for her to love herself the way she is, then she will be comfortable in any aspect of her life and will enjoy it all.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Wow you can tell i'm a chick. When you wrote that you told your wife that she is better looking than many in this lifestyle I (and probably she) heard, "well babe there are a few people in this world doing alot worse." First of all the population of swinging women is relatively small and you didnt even put her in the the upper region. You should exchange the word many to all and out of the whole population of women not just the small few you think you can do while being married.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Be patient. My wife told me for seven years she would never have a threesome with another male. The proverbial "it can't be a friend, it can't be a stranger" situation. She was out one night salsa dancing with her girlfriends while i was on a business trip. The next time we discussed threesomes and while we making love, she mentioned that there was a guy they had all danced with (one of those group of women, group of men things) that maybe she would consider it with. We tracked him down, both spoke with him about it over the phone, and met for a drink after about another week or so. the most important thing for me is that she was comfortable. We met at the bar of a nice hotel where we had gotten a room for the night. Things went great, the two of them went up to the room, and I followed about 10 minutes later. We had undoubtedly the most sexually exciting night of our lives.

Hercules CA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Hit Submit instead of Spell Check!!! Should be "she will regret it!!!" sorry

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Give her time. If She wants to play, you will both benefit, If she does it for you, she will fegret, and therefore you will too.

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: just a hubbies fantasy