Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › interracial impregnation please help
TOPIC: interracial_impregnation_please_help
Created by: bikeroutlaw The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I might point out that some may be quick to judge here. I agree if this is a fantasy and is strictly getting pregnant for the sake of the fantasy then I would oppose such. BUT some couples may truly wish to have biracial children and just because they were conceived in such a way doesn't mean they would be necessarily loved any less then any other conception. Too this might be a way that some infertile couples see as a solution to their problems without needing to go through sperm banks etc. I think that there is a potential for this to be a bad thing but I don't think in some situations it would be and for myself I am so very careful not to be overly judgemental of other peoples actions and fantasies, but as I say for me I want to be careful of such. Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: interracial impregnation please help
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.