Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › hotwife fantasy while I am away version 2.0
TOPIC: hotwife fantasy while I am away version 2.0
Created by: mamipapi79
Original Starting post for this thread:
Last date was a very bad experience and we gave up on the fantasy.But me being me, I answered a message almost two months ego from a gentleman in this site. The plan was for her to get to know him until I return home. I am currently deployed to the middle east. This time around We all have been talking and we are on the same page. He is an experience bull and got a good recommendation from a couple that has been with him. The gentleman has been respectful and has been making her feel safe all this time while talking to her.She also has been asking a lot of questions.Last week she told me she feels safe and would like to go on a date with him. Also, this time around she will be on the lead with all the option open. So if she feel comfortable, she might go all the way this time. I am away from home for a 9 months deployment (I am in the service).

1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Yonkers NY USA
Username hidden
(26 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Bangkok TH
Username hidden
(1086 posts)

Chicago IL US
Username hidden
(108 posts)

Yonkers NY USA
Username hidden
(26 posts)

Bangkok TH
Username hidden
(1086 posts)

Yonkers NY USA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: hotwife fantasy while I am away version 2.0
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.