Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › going down on the wife while huby is inside her
TOPIC: going_down_on_the_wife__while_huby_is_inside_her
Created by: oldertxgent
Original Starting post for this thread:
then lick and suck her clean after he has climaxed in her . Then lick him clean,, that is one of my greatest fantasies and that is my main reason for getting into a swingers site , i'd also love to lick her derrier while hubby is inside her , Licking them both to climax. i have wanted to be orally bi with a couple, lol Just not easy to find a couple willing to include a single male into their circle of friends .

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
then lick and suck her clean after he has climaxed in her . Then lick him clean,, that is one of my greatest fantasies and that is my main reason for getting into a swingers site , i'd also love to lick her derrier while hubby is inside her , Licking them both to climax. i have wanted to be orally bi with a couple, lol Just not easy to find a couple willing to include a single male into their circle of friends .

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(69 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: going down on the wife while huby is inside her
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.