getting someone to show up as a delivery driver : Swingers Discussion 181019
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesgetting someone to show up as a delivery driver
TOPIC: getting someone to show up as a delivery driver
Created by: justlookinformso
Original Starting post for this thread:
just want to surprise her with someone showing up at the hotel with something just to get them in the room then lay a good one on her when she opens the door. that would knock her off her feet and onto her back. so who is cumming with breakfast tomorrow.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wish my husband would do this for me....I would treat him in return!

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I always wanted to plant a camera focused on my lady in her lounge chair beside the pool, then when the pool guy showed up she asks him to put suntan lotion on her. She stands, takes her top off and raises her arms so he can get everywhere. This fantasy always ends with her sucking him off but alas, I have yet to make this one come true.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
A Delivery Driver with a "package" of course! ;-D

There is always the Yard Man working hard while the Lady of House pleasures herself and is eventually rewarded with some ice tea!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
I love these "surprise" fantasies. I've arranged for a massage for my lady where she didn't know the masseuse was going to be part of our mfm until he started massaging her everywhere. Damn that was hot!

And yes, I just googled how far Logan WV is and at 5 hours and with my work schedule, alas I am not available.

;-)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
just want to surprise her with someone showing up at the hotel with something just to get them in the room then lay a good one on her when she opens the door. that would knock her off her feet and onto her back. so who is cumming with breakfast tomorrow.

Gatlinburg TN
Username hidden
(65 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: getting someone to show up as a delivery driver