Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › First Hotwife Experience while Husband is Deployed Part 1
TOPIC: First Hotwife Experience while Husband is Deployed Part 1
Created by: mamipapi79
Original Starting post for this thread:
Husband side of the story This is the husband side of the story of my wife first ever solo hotwife experience alone. I am currently deployed to the middle east. I am not the best writer. Our new friend,Zonex3, will write part two. I really recommend him, he is a very respectful gentleman and did his best making my wife feel comfortable and trusting. We have been in the lifestyle for about four years now. A few months ago, I left home for an overseas deployment to the middle east. The night before I left home, during sex, my wife mentioned me she wanted to get fuck and send me the videos. When she told me that I immediately came. A few months after I left home, the fantasy of what she told me stayed on my mind and I became horney every time I thought about it. One day, during a phone sex, I told her about the fantasy, to my surprise, she confessed that when she think about the fantasy, her pussy gets wets as a molondron (okra). We started talking about making the fantasy a reality. First, she did not feel safe doing it on her own. Second, we did not have anyone we could trust. The plan was to look for a gentleman she would be safe and have a good chemistry. After months and one failed attempt, we found a gentleman with experience dating hotwives. He sent us an email to our sls account introducing himself. I show it to my wife and she gave me the thumps up. After two months of all three communicating, a day was set for a date. The plan was for the two of them to go out just for dinner to meet. That night, my anxiety, excitement and emotions levels were at all point high. A couple hours after they left for dinner, I started getting texts from both of them. He texted if she was cool with it. I texted back saying she was ok. About the same time I also got a text from her telling me she was a great gentleman and threated her as a lady all time. I texted back asking if she wanted to bring him home and her reply was yes. After waiting for about 20 minutes, I received a text from her with pictures showing the front of a motel close to our home. My emotions went at all time high once I saw them. After about 20 minutes, I get a video call from her showing him doing a massage from him. I asked how she was doing and she reply she felt good. I told her to enjoy the massage and hand up. 30 minutes later I get a video from her showing him eating her pussy and she enjoying it and by that time I was rock hard. 20 minutes later I got another video of her getting fuck doggy style and she loving it. After she arrived home, she felt good, but tired. The next day she gave me a review of her experience. She told me she loved. she also said she wants more. We can’t way for a repeat soon.

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Reading PA US
Username hidden
(1 post)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Surprise AZ US
Username hidden
(54 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4067 posts)

Yonkers NY USA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: First Hotwife Experience while Husband is Deployed Part 1
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.