dream come true : Swingers Discussion 46999
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesdream come true
TOPIC: dream come true
Created by: huesos54
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is actually a fantasy that I described to my wife and made her have an orgasm and then she surprised me. One night I was woke up in the middle of the night feeling horny. I knew she had felt horny before she went to sleep so I rolled over to her and cuddle next to her. I decided to just dirty talk to her about having somebody else. This is what I described to her - " We go to a motel with this other guy. When we enter the room I start caressing your breasts and kissing you. Slowly as I kiss you I move my hand down to your crotch and start rubbing it. The other guy is just sitting down watching us as I slowly caress your breast and rub your crotch. I slowly move your straps from your blouse off your shoulder exposing our breast and I start sucking on your nipples. The other guy then comes over and joins us rubbing your breasts with his hands at first then slowly licking your nipples. Now you have both of us sucking on each nipple and his hand goes down and lifts your skirt to put his hand inside your panties. He slowly sucks on your nipples while he starts finger fucking you. He gets you so hot that you put your hands to his crotch and start rubbing it. Then you unzip his pants and slowly pull his hard dick out. I tell you to go ahead and enjoy it so you go down on your knees and slowly start licking his cock up and down. You lick his dick head and then slowly put your lips all over his head. You start sucking his dick up and down making him moan. He starts to pump his dick in you mouth and you suck harder. You suck him so well that his dick starts throbbing and you could feel it in your mouth throbbing so you suck harder. Then you could sense that he is coming so you suck even harder and he starts cumming in your mouth. You like it so much you start sucking his cum and swalling it. You keep sucking and swolling until he finishes." Just as I finished saying this my wife has this huge orgasim in her sleep. When she finishes she immediately goes down on me and gives me a blow job. She is so into it that she makes me cum real quick and to my surprise she swallows the whole thing which was a first for her. She had never swallowed my cum before and this time she licked me dry. The next morning when we were up she asks me " did we do something last night or was it a dream that I had. I just said that part was a dream and the part wasn't. She just said that we should do again some other time. It was one enjoyable night.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yup, talking about it as a fantasy is how we got started as well. Enjoyed the story.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(955 posts)
Welcome to the forum cpl4...I wouldn't mind sharing some pillow talk with the two of you

;-)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Very hot pillow talk like your story is how it all started for us. The talking eventually led to the real thing. Next, you may ask her to tell you a hot fantasy. I bet you will come hard too. ;) -Mr. Fun

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
This is actually a fantasy that I described to my wife and made her have an orgasm and then she surprised me. One night I was woke up in the middle of the night feeling horny. I knew she had felt horny before she went to sleep so I rolled over to her and cuddle next to her. I decided to just dirty talk to her about having somebody else. This is what I described to her - " We go to a motel with this other guy. When we enter the room I start caressing your breasts and kissing you. Slowly as I kiss you I move my hand down to your crotch and start rubbing it. The other guy is just sitting down watching us as I slowly caress your breast and rub your crotch. I slowly move your straps from your blouse off your shoulder exposing our breast and I start sucking on your nipples. The other guy then comes over and joins us rubbing your breasts with his hands at first then slowly licking your nipples. Now you have both of us sucking on each nipple and his hand goes down and lifts your skirt to put his hand inside your panties. He slowly sucks on your nipples while he starts finger fucking you. He gets you so hot that you put your hands to his crotch and start rubbing it. Then you unzip his pants and slowly pull his hard dick out. I tell you to go ahead and enjoy it so you go down on your knees and slowly start licking his cock up and down. You lick his dick head and then slowly put your lips all over his head. You start sucking his dick up and down making him moan. He starts to pump his dick in you mouth and you suck harder. You suck him so well that his dick starts throbbing and you could feel it in your mouth throbbing so you suck harder. Then you could sense that he is coming so you suck even harder and he starts cumming in your mouth. You like it so much you start sucking his cum and swalling it. You keep sucking and swolling until he finishes." Just as I finished saying this my wife has this huge orgasim in her sleep. When she finishes she immediately goes down on me and gives me a blow job. She is so into it that she makes me cum real quick and to my surprise she swallows the whole thing which was a first for her. She had never swallowed my cum before and this time she licked me dry. The next morning when we were up she asks me " did we do something last night or was it a dream that I had. I just said that part was a dream and the part wasn't. She just said that we should do again some other time. It was one enjoyable night.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: dream come true