do you have a fantasy for your spouse what would it be : Swingers Discussion 177986
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiesdo you have a fantasy for your spouse what would it be
TOPIC: do you have a fantasy for your spouse what would it be
Created by: swingcplky
Original Starting post for this thread:
mine would be to blind fold her & have 2 men do her as i watch !
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
She is walking to a nightclub that is located in the back of a large warehouse in a warehouse district of the city. She is dressed to impress in a tight dress and heels. She looks fabulous but suspects nothing. She finds the building entrance, after a long walk from the parked car and she enters. The club is in the back and she can see the sign above a doorway but it is a long way off. The warehouse is dimly lit and mostly dark. As she is walking past floor to ceiling rows of crates and boxes she senses movement on all sides, a man approaches the main aisle she is walking down and stops at the end of his row, another man approaches from the other side and stops. She pauses, the men say nothing and she keeps walking. More men approach and stop at the end of each row lining the aisleway ahead and behind her. She is excited and nervous and stops walking for a brief moment and looks around. The men, and there are quite a few, advance and encircle her. She is lost for the moment in fear of their intentions, not certain whether to call for help or run through them, she is frozen. A women appears through the circle of men, advances to the wife, whispers a messege into her ear, she stares at the woman then kisses her passionately, thrusting her tongue down the woman's throat while wrapping a leg around her and pulling her closer with a crush. They separate slightly, the woman looks at my wife then runs her hand along the inside of the wife's thigh until the woman finds the soaking wet spot behind the wife's legs, parting her panties she thrust a finger into her pussy and pulls the wife against her firmly. The wife whispers into the woman's ear and the woman releases her. The men have dispersed. The wife and women walk toward the club entrance arms around each other.

South Harrison Township NJ

Username hidden
(99 posts)
For her to get a job

Oak View CA

Username hidden
(33 posts)
I would love to suck his balls while she sucks his cock, let her fuck him until she cums all over him. Clean him up with her help, make him cum by giving him the best head he ever had with two women fighting to get his gift. The big load that we would share together as greedy Lil women. All this happening inside a bathroom located @ his office building where he works, during normal business hours....

King George VA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
the blindfold idea is great, been there done that

Charlestown IN

Username hidden
(186 posts)
mine would be to blind fold her & have 2 men do her as i watch !

Salt Lick KY

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: do you have a fantasy for your spouse what would it be