cuckold : Swingers Discussion 55188
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiescuckold
TOPIC: cuckold
Created by: kinkycoupleinohio The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Our version of cuckold doesn't fit the typical I don't think. I don't clean up & don't give up control b/c she's too emotionally shy but very aggressive sexually. Our favorite is to have her worship another guy's cock on her hands and knees while I watch of course. This is by far my biggest turnon. After talking to several other cucks, I find that watching your wife suck cock is usually a top list activity. She lilkes to be blindfolded on occassion & I wouldn't mind being tied up. Our number one fantasy that we haven't done yet is for her to lay on the bed on her back with her head over the edge & he stands above her face fucking her while I am positioned between her legs licking her so I can reach up & feel his cock in her neck. This is a "must do" for us now!

Kokomo IN
Username hidden
(132 posts)
It takes a special man to give complete control to his wife/gf. I have only meet one other couple that she was trying to train her husband to be a cuckold. Sadly they moved away and I don't know how it turned out. Bottom line it all comes down to the male giving up sexual control. His wife/gf makes all the decisions and can take new partners as desired. Then you have the other end where the guy will just watch his wife enjoying herself with a male partner. This also truely takes a sexually aggressive female to work. If she's shy I don't see it happening.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
WELL, As a submissive male it is my all time favorite. My mistress and I have maid it our sexual norm. We both love the turn-on we get from our new sexuallity role. She 's in charge , and is the only one that may ever have other sex partners. Unless I'm used as a female and my legs are spread and my knees to my ears as I am being fucked and I give full plesure to the man's every desire to use me as a tramp and a slut. She demands I have a shriveled penis and not shoot male jizz, for at least 24 to 48 hours after we finish. I hope to do it just that way ! she loves telling me to submitt to her fully by going down on her after she has sex with a man. One that has a cock and can fuck her full of male sperm. I do it with great excitement

Potter Valley CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We love that fantasy too, though it's never happened by itself. One thing we might try sometime is to have Hubby tied up while Wife fucks both members of the couple right in front of him without him being able to participate. Some versions of this fantasy involve Hubby being gagged with Wife's panties and/or blindfolded during the party. Some are more extreme than that, involving forced bi-sex for Hubby, but that is way down the list to try "RealSoonNow" ;-)

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
It is a turn-on for both of us, but I get to ride the pony and then ride Hubby. So I know I have the best of it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: cuckold