crossdressers : Swingers Discussion 48248
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasiescrossdressers
TOPIC: crossdressers
Created by: FlirtyInFishnets The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I like to dress up and my wife helps me sometimes we have not done in front of others but I would like to. I could never pass in public but I have fun anyway. My fantasy is to be dressed as a maid and serve her and her two male friends and eventually service the three of them, Maybe someday

V

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I have had a fantisy about dressing up and goint to ladies night at a strip club and have my wife watch me tip the guys get a lap dance so she could watch him dance for me and see me flirt with him

Hanson MA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
Oh I have only one fantasy about dressing up as a woman and going out with the wife and have the 2 of us pick up a guy. We would then take him out to the parking lot, or somewhere out side and the 2 of us would suck him off. Then he would leave and her and I would have fun. The only problem with this fantasy is I would have to shave off my gotee and that isn't going to happen anytime soon...lol and I really don't have any other desire to dress up as a woman. Mike

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(135 posts)
We have been with one CD and the better half found it very erotic watching as I reached under "her" skirt and got "her" excited. Yes we woud do it again if the opportunity cums up. It was a 3-some that we enjoyed very much. Just hope the next time "she" isn't so well hung (11 inches), that's just too much for us short people....lol Mike

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(135 posts)
Hey Ladies, I am a GG and just wanted to let you all know that those of you who are married and your spouse knows and understand, are very lucky. I belong to several CD Yahoo groups and hear all the time how someone wife doesn't understand. So they have issues with trying to be what she wants and being what he/she wants to be which most of the timed if not all themselves. I say keep dressing and be who you are meant to be. Also I have a gf who has been dating a CD for over a year and they are doing great because like me she is except what he feels he has to do.

So keep up the good work and go shopping..lol. If i didn't live so far away from most of you we could go together..

Much Love Char

Kenosha WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Okay well I can't answer for any crossdressers exactly, but if you read our profile you'll see why I'm replying. For some it is simply very freeing to be able to relax and be themselves, especially if the person identifies as TG or TS, it takes a HUGE amount of energy to spend every part of your day just trying to NOT be who you are inside. I realise for 99% of the people on this board it is just too dificult to understand, believe me for most of us it takes years to figure it all out. BUT there is a huge release and a huge turn on in many ways to actually be able to go out and be who you are, and to have at least a few people find you attractive for that. For some CD's I think this is still true, for others I suspect that there is the fetishistic aspect, they simply get off on wearing women's clothes and it's an even bigger turn-on if there are others involved who find them equally attractive. I know it probably doesn't make sense to most, but then for those of us who are TS/TG to look in the mirror and see what we see doesn't make any kind of sense either. Imagine if you all walked out the front door tomorrow morning and the sky was bright red instead of blue, you might close the door and go back inside, then go back out to see if it was still red. After a few days, weeks, months you might even get used to it but it would never feel "natural" to you. For others it's even more then "un-natural" feeling, it's downright disturbing, it causes us huge frustration, mental anguish and pain each and every day of our lives, and even more so if we find the courage to actually try and go live as ourselves. This is probably more then any of you ever wanted to know.

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: crossdressers