Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies bad girl dream
TOPIC: bad girl dream
Created by: newswing02 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
We didn't do it, but we thought about it. This was before we were in the Lifestyle, when we were considering what we might do (or not.)

We were in Amsterdam, walking through the famous red light district in the evening dusk. In this area there are a large number of store fronts with women of all shapes, sizes and colors behind panes of glass. We talked about the scene, and she asked me which one I might like. I thought she was just teasing me, and I declined the invitation to partake of the goodies. But that night, we had a very wild time, back in our hotel room.

And to this day, she insists that, had I wanted to, I would have been welcome!

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Hey badbird! Whats it going for today? Maybe we should grab some cash and come visit?

m and n

Topeka KS
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Been there, done that one, sorta. An older gentleman that would rather pay once in awhile rather than mess with the dating seen.

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
A few years ago Sir G designed an elaborate "scavenger hunt" for he and Lady B. Basic premise: He was a reclusive business man recruiting an high priced call girl to be an exclusive courtesan. It involved imaginitive problem solving on Lady B's part, following clues hidden all over town, performing certain tasks in a given time frame, and interview with an "screener", final instructions from the call girl's "manager/madaam", and a blindfolded cab ride to an unknown destination. It was quite a hoot!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
Personally, the call-girl thing has always been a fantasy for both of us, on both sides of that fence.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Oh, trust me Rowland, I got STIFF! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
VALovers, it's a good thing that you didn't get "stiffed", LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9049 posts)
Newswing, apparently this is either a fantasy that is not shared by many others, or they just don't want to admit to it, since nobody has responded to your posting even after 5 days.

I suspect the call girl fantasy is better as a fantasy than as a reality. It's dangerous, for one thing, and illegal for another. And "professional ladies" usually don't find themselves having sex with, shall we say, the "pick of the litter." All in all, I don't think this is a good fantasy to try to act out in reality.

On the other hand, we can certainly understand the naughty fun of it. For one thing, since you would be getting paid for your sexual knowledge and skills, you would most clearly be a PROFESSIONAL at sex! LOL!

This may be a weak substitute for your fantasy, but think about this. A few years ago the female of a couple we have played with a few times called to ask if she could "borrow" Mrs. Valovers for one evening for her husband's birthday, to fulfill his fantasy of having 2 women all to himself for an evening. She promised to return the favor for me the following month when it was my birthday.

After discussing it, Mrs. Valovers and I decided that it would be fun, even though we had never played separately before. So for the other hubby's birthday, Mrs. Valovers met them at a hotel near us and gave him an fmf threesome for his birthday.

Now here's where the call girl fantasy comes in. The following month we were arranging for the other wife to meet us at a hotel for my birthday fmf, this time at a hotel near THEM. She suggested that it would be fun if we got there earlier than she did and got the room. Mrs. Valovers would wait in the room and get ready while I sat in the bar. The other woman would come in and "run into" me there, and we would openly flirt and I would "pick her up" and take her to my (our) room. It was a hoot! The other people in the bar were sure that she was a call girl and that I had just picked her up! LOL!

Oh, by the way, that was a fun evening! Birthdays should ALWAYS be so good! Maybe swingers should ask their spouses what kind of sexual experience they would like to try, and arrange just such a treat for their birthday each year! :-)

Ya gotta have a dream!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: bad girl dream