Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fantasies › Anonymous (A fantasy come true)
TOPIC: Anonymous (A fantasy come true)
Created by: sfnative_
Original Starting post for this thread:
I had a couple reach out to me to fulfill a fantasy of the Hot-wife. I was in contact with the husband as he wanted to make sure that we all would be a good fit together. He made it clear that this was all about her and that he does not engage at all with other men. So we set up a time and date to meet. She wanted this meeting to be anonymous, so I only communicated with him. We will call him Milton and we will call her Marri. Milton explained all the rules and made sure that we all played safe, and that condoms were mandatory. He also mentioned that she was a squirter and that they did not want me to be surprised.

Saturday evening they arrived at my home and to my surprise and pleasure, Marri was blindfolded, and she had planned to remain that way throughout the evening. Milton guided Marri into the living room and sat her on the couch. We all shared some light chit chat about dinner, and other things. while sitting on the couch very relaxed, Marri engaged just a little and Milton and I began talking about how she was here to be pleasured and what we were going to do to her. Rather, what I was going to do to her!

It was very relaxed and seem to almost be to relaxing until Milton stood up, took Marri by the hand, told her to stand up as well because we were heading to the bedroom. Marri willingly obliged, put her hands on his shoulders and followed him to my bedroom. Once there he told her to sit down and with his hand on her shoulder asked if she wanted to feel my dick and what she was going to feeling this evening. She gave an affirmative nod, so I unzipped my pants, took out my dick, and guided her left hand to it. Then he asked her if she would like to feel it in her mouth. She eagerly took my dick in her mouth and began to suck on my already erect dick. Once she began sucking my dick, Milton was coaching her along, encouraging her to have fun and was giving light commands for Marri to follow. Soon all of our clothes had been removed, Milton reached for a bag that he brought with them, and removed what looked like a dog's pee-pad. He placed it carefully under her butt, laid her down on the bed, then I opened her legs and went down on her well manicured pussy. She was very sweet tasting and there were times when I thought she was going to squirt in my mouth, but that did not happen. Milton asked if she was ready to feel my big black dick inside of her and again she nodded yes. I stood, put on a condom and ever so gently slid my hard dick between her soft wet pussy lips.

Slowly I eased my dick in and out of her and the third time that I pulled back to give a nice long stroke, she gushed all over my dick! I looked up in amazement at Milton and he said that she squirts in copious amounts and I should get back to it. Marri and I fucked for at least 30 mins, and during the entire time, she was squirting. The pad was completely soaked, the fun quilt that I put on the bed for this occasion was soaked. I came while all of this squirting was going on, but did not want the fun to end, so I changed condoms and continued to bring her pleasure and she continued to shower me with the nectar that flowed from her pink chalice.

Finally we eased up and it was getting very late and they had to drive back to the other side of the Bay Area. I handed Marri a bottle of water. She drank the entire bottle and then dropped it like it was a Microphone. That was pretty damn cool of her.

Milton dressed Marri, we chatted a bit and they walked out the door, over to the car, and drove away. Not once did Marri remove the blindfold, nor ask my name. I did get an email from Milton and he stated the Marri had a great time... Who knows, maybe I will be able to take part in another one of their fun adventures!! Maybe I could help another with this fantasy!

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(165 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4080 posts)

Username hidden
(165 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Anonymous (A fantasy come true)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.