Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fantasies adult theaters
TOPIC: adult theaters
Created by: mid40scpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been looking through the sex stories on here and noticed that there are some dealing with playing in adult theaters, and they got us wondering how much play actually does happen in them.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We enjoy "Adult Theater" fun. Currently we play at the theater inside The Dream Boutique at 61st and Passyunk in south Philly. It is in the same complex as The Pleasure Garden Club. It is newly remodeled, clean and couple friendly. The guys are not pushy and are respectful of couples. It is much to our likeing over other theaters we have visited. We have also been to the Berlin News in Berlin, NJ and the Red Barn stores in NJ. The sexually charged atmosphere and mystery as to what might happen are real turn ons.We have gotten involved with several couples that we have met there. Might we meet you inside playing??? If you are a couple and we interest you, drop us a note if you want to meet there!!!

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hey Flirty...Heading down to Fla in 3 weeks would love to find your theatre.....

Edison NJ
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I took a lady to the theater in Syracuse several years ago. There is a gay and straight side. People are not supposed to be able to go from side to side, but I understand that happens anyways. The problem when we went was it was dirty and smelly. Would not go again. Have not hear that they have cleaned up their act.

Greece NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We'll have to file that one as been there, done that as well, having visited a theatre near Albany,NY last year. It was indeed a thrill as we became the center of attention, drawing a better following than the movie,lol. That theatre has since closed, but there is another in Syracuse, an hour in the other direction. Perhaps with the new year, it may be time for a repeat performance!

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
My partner and I visited Duluth, Minnesota last August for a local Blues festival, and we walked in to the adult theater close to the festival grounds. I have to tell you it was very exciting to feel the sexual tension in the room pick up when we walked in as a couple. We watched the movie together for a long time. It took us that long to catch our breath. We were both so nervous. We slowly started kissing and fondling each other....it didn't take long for each of us to be so turned on knowing that others were watching us. Then she looked at me and wanted to make sure that what she was about to do was really ok. She went down on me....and sucked me in front of everyone in the theater. When she did this, most all of the guys in the place stood up hoping to catch a better view. When I came, it was fun to see and hear all the others guys getting themselves off right at that very moment....What a rush!!! We hope to get back there soon. We'd love to hear other stories about your sexual experiences in your local Adult theater. R n K

Big Lake MN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have been looking through the sex stories on here and noticed that there are some dealing with playing in adult theaters, and they got us wondering how much play actually does happen in them.

Superior WI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: adult theaters